1. Adam Whybray's rating of the film About Time

2.2 stars. A ropy script buoyed by a charming central performance and the ever-reliable Bill Nighy. Maybe I'm a stick-in-the-mud for caring too much about the wanton lack of conceptual rigor! Apparently I ruined my sister's love for the film by pointing out all the creepy aspects of it! Sorry sis. Good thing she hasn't seen 'The Boat That Rocked'... 'Into My Arms' is a cracking funeral song though, I'll give it that.

2. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film About Time

actually touching in parts

3. bryanvmh's rating of the film About Time

"Gingerhog Day." "Live. Cry. Repeat." "Forest Dump." "Time, Actually." "Gingeroo Dumbguy Across the Bland Dimension." The first 30 minutes of British cringe romcom made me think guilty pleasure. Then the real guilt sunk in. This white male fantasy has the gall, the GALL, to say that its message is to "live life to its fullest" - "we're all traveling through time together." If only hate watching you were so sweet.

4. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film About Time

5. Aulia Indry's rating of the film About Time

Romance never loses its charm with all forms of fantasy

6. nicolecahali's rating of the film About Time

puts! que comédia romântica <3

7. temmuz's rating of the film About Time

8. Mark Tallo's rating of the film About Time

It was OK. I loved the wedding music

9. Célio g.'s rating of the film About Time

10. Ann Burden's rating of the film About Time

11. anarresti's rating of the film About Time

Quite charming. Maybe just a bit too long.

12. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film About Time

Molto originale la combinazione tra commedia romantica e viaggi nel tempo. L'ho trovato leggero, divertente, ma anche toccante e mi ha lasciato il sorriso stampato in volto. Ho apprezzato che non raccontasse solo ed esclusivamente di una storia d'amore, ma anche del rapporto padre-figlio e dell'importanza di godersi la vita giorno per giorno, come se fosse l'ultimo. Una piacevole sceneggiatura con bravi interpreti.

13. Beatrice Lorenzini's rating of the film About Time

14. TimotStillHere's rating of the film About Time

Perfect casting accompanied no wasted character being put in a very heartwarming family/romance/sci-fi(?) story. That question mark is why this movie won't get a perfect score.

15. Corriel's rating of the film About Time

16. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film About Time

17. Joel's rating of the film About Time

Well that started shakely and then warmed to full delight. Yes it's pretty heart-warming, yes it's a silly concept, but the writing was great and it really does move. A pretty wonderful little surprise.

18. zohen lux's rating of the film About Time

i'm rating this 4 stars and i've rated vertigo 3 stars unfollow me right now i'm not a cinephile all i need is cheesiness and domhnall gleeson

19. ehk2's rating of the film About Time

sickeningly causing puking

20. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film About Time

21. Mauro Pagano's rating of the film About Time

22. Ade Hendy's rating of the film About Time

23. rodster's rating of the film About Time

What a great twist on the rom com genre! It doesn't feel formulaic or cheesy at all. It's really funny and the chemistry between the cast is great.

24. Blumes's rating of the film About Time