1. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Above the Law

2. Ethan's rating of the film Above the Law

This is a good action movie but it's hard for me to believe Pam Grier playing second string to Steven Seagal. We all know she can beat the shit out of that pony tail wearing white boy.

3. Steve G.'s rating of the film Above the Law

In which Steven Seagal throttles a guy through the passenger side of a moving car he's clinging to the top of. It's the best moment of a daftly over-plotted film that nonetheless boasts a confident debut by Seagal. Not one of his best though by a long shot.

4. Federico Di Folco's rating of the film Above the Law

La cosa migliore sono i titoli di coda.

5. Sivert Almvik's rating of the film Above the Law

6. Erick's rating of the film Above the Law

I liked the almost artistic use of the word "motherfucker" in this one. Otherwise, it was pretty shitty. And BARELY, just barely, the awesome type of shitty.

7. HKFanatic's rating of the film Above the Law

This was one of the coolest movies of all time when I was 15 years-old. Watching it now, what I enjoyed most was the way director Andrew Davis photographed Chicago. Otherwise, "Marked For Death" and "Out For Justice" have better Aikido fight scenes.

8. Zachary Curl's rating of the film Above the Law

9. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Above the Law

A.K.A. Steven Seagal Begins. It basically sets up everything that's Seagal about Seagal's screen persona. It's also one of the only movies where you'll see him bleed.