1. Ethan's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

This is an entertaining film that really delivers on the action and the gore and for the most part is historically accurate. This also makes a good double bill with Speilberg's Lincoln.

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

I don't really get why people decided that they wanted to see Abraham Lincoln fighting vampires. He's already a pretty interesting dude, he doesn't need to fight vampires. Jimmi Simpson's always nice to see though.

3. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

4. A47's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

The biggest tragedy here is that this is Caleb Deschanel's magnum opus - pulling off just about every expressionistic look imaginable in the same movie. "That is a lot of silver."

5. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

quando si vuole violentare la storia

6. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

dir. TİMUR BEKMAMBETOV - 3/10

7. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

this was so cheesy and yet so fun

8. Teresa Parenti's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

9. Markus Baumknecht's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

The most stupid premise for a film since 'Cowboys vs. Aliens'.

10. Giles J Davis's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter - more slow motion than the Matrix and as inconsistent as a charity shop jigsaw puzzle. In short, lovably shit but not infuriatingly shit like Prometheus.

11. kacey's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Vampires are the fucking worst.

12. msmichel's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

A new guilty pleasure is born. Hard to believe just how much I enjoyed this confection. Memorable action choreography and well shot by Deschanel. If nothing else Bekmambetov is a superb visual stylist but much like the 'watch' films and 'wanted' the script leaves a lot to be desired. Casting is nothing special it's more a film of visual effects and action than anything else. And it does deliver on it's apt title.

13. spacemonkeymax's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

The ax is the star of the show.

14. BrianFromConcentrate's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

I liked Wanted, it wasn't bad, but this is crap. Just not my cup of tea apparently. Timur Bekmambetov could have done a lot better. The editing was not done well at all and it seems that nothing makes much sense. How does Abe harness such power? Just from "truth" according to his mentor. Don't see the movie.

15. Ryan Borja's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Surprisingly fun but took too long to tell the American Civil War story during the time of Lincoln. Somewhat imaginative and remotely pretentious, but don't expect this film to be bloody factual and accurate and even logical. Just entertaining in a silly way.

16. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

They throw horses, don't they?

17. jimmymarkum's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

At the beginning to me there was a kind of 'look and appeal' like an odd '90s straight-to-video R Corman's production, that I liked. Then I don't know whether it was Lincoln, the horses rush, the 'adventurous air' or just me stupid, but I felt almost too many 'spielbergian' coincidences, and soon the whole lot even started nauseating me. Definitely not my idea of cinema, I'd say :(

18. Smooj Betty Phace's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Zzzzzzz. Seriously, why Lincoln? This could be called "James Madison: Werewolf Slayer", or "Thomas Jefferson: Zombie Executioner". It makes no difference. This is just an extremely formulaic and extremely boring horror/action/whatever film, and for some reason (probably because it would be ironically cool for the hipster generation) they threw Abraham Lincoln in the mix.

19. Fritz's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

What a freaking ridiculous film... >.>

20. mjgildea's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Maybe 1 1/2 stars out of 5 on this one. Admittedly its entertaining at the cost of the need to state how utterly fucking ridiculous it is out loud every 10 minutes. The horse stampede scene was as dumb as a bowl of mice, which was matched only by the line Lincoln delivers when he kills the main bad guy. In the plus column, this movie made Spielberg's Lincoln infinitely more watchable.

21. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

22. Daniela Saucedo Garza's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

I mean... this was kind of fun. At least, it's one of the very few movies (if any) where the black dude doesn't die AND he never ages.

23. Asher's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

1 extra star simply because of visuals.

24. Juan Barquin's rating of the film Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Stylistically graceful regardless of ridiculously choreographed action scenes. Sure it could have been a little more concise but it's still entertaining as heck and surprisingly well-written, which is more than I can say for a certain other Lincoln film from 2012.