1. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Accident

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Accident

Oeuvre dense et puissante, exaltant la richesse des non-dits et la permanente ambivalence des rapports humains, dans laquelle écrivain, acteurs et réalisateur se transcendent admirablement pour notre plus grand contentement ! www.cinefiches.com

3. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film Accident

4. Jason's rating of the film Accident

I have long been of the opinion that ACCIDENT and Roeg's BAD TIMING form the greatest double bill in all cinema. They both focus on a woefully cerebral man (stuck in yo head don't always mean super smart) who, gone bonkers w/ amorous excitation, take advantage of the body of a prone woman. Love how the Losey goes full-Resnais for the brief period of time Delphine Seyrig shows up for no immediately obvious reason.

5. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Accident

Close by obscurity... Close to perfect...

6. Mx Nihil's rating of the film Accident

Quite a mediocre film for such a brilliant director.

7. HSBilly's rating of the film Accident

8. Edna Sweetlove's rating of the film Accident

Not exactly a bundle of laughs. Needs the editor's scissors - at least 40% could easily go. But still watchable. Unfortunately no nudity.

9. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Accident

The coldness of this film was something new to me at the time. I link it in my mind with Fassbinder's Despair, for the tone as well as the performances.

10. @ListenToTheLaw's rating of the film Accident

Brilliant use of experimental sound. I wish someone would perform the score at Cafe Oto or the Barbican in London.

11. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Accident

Bogarde, Baker and Seyrig: three giants of the 60's. Losey and Pinter: three popes of the Unsaid (I know that they are in fact only two but it sounded better in the sentence). Jacqueline Sassard! Well, Jacqueline Sassard. Maybe more a frosty Italian Marquess than an Austrian Princess after all. Finally, I love when philosophy teachers have the same problems as their pupils. Highly recommended.

12. Heather Brattin's rating of the film Accident

a bit too shallow and slow-moving to be thoroughly enjoyable... bogarde was the main draw, but i prefer the servant to this

13. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Accident

14. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Accident

Crisp-as-toast ascetic drama enlivened by focused performances and quiet narrative determination. The underlying themes practically stay there.