1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Accident

très brouillon, il faut s'accrocher pour ne pas perdre le fil...... **2016

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Accident

Once again I tried to make it into the film I wanted it to be, and it failed at the task. Expectations were high. I loved the concept. Now this one deserves another try. Just do the movie I saw in my head, please.

3. rado's rating of the film Accident

Part "The Conversation", part "Mad Detective", this stunning wide-angle Johnnie To production shows how we try to take all light an angles inside our frame of mind in a limited time, but ultimately it brings great sadness.

4. ijgamboa's rating of the film Accident

This is it! You watch 9, sometimes 19, sometimes 29 movies before encountering a film worth watching, and this is one. It is not a masterpiece, but it is the kind of film that you are grateful for. Thank you Cheang Pou-Soi

5. Jake Cole's rating of the film Accident

To be absurdly reductive, imagine The Conversation as made by Johnnie To. A handful of wonky plot missteps can't derail this exquisitely directed thriller. If you asked me to list my 5 favorite shots I'd talk about those and 25 more "honorable mentions."

6. Adam Cook's rating of the film Accident

This is comparable to the best work of Johnnie To. Really beautiful.

7. HKFanatic's rating of the film Accident

This is a decent film, but as a viewer I have an extreme aversion to Louis Koo that I don't think I'll ever be able to overcome. In "Accident," Koo plays a mostly silent character - a role that calls for an actor who can convince the audience of his shrewd intelligence and constant mental processes without saying a word. Louis Koo is not that kind of actor. He's a blank slate and it brings "Accident" down a notch.

8. tnzk's rating of the film Accident

Interesting premise about staged assassinations, but the plot decides to take a boring psychological route, not before an incredibly horrendous ending. Milkyway Image, you're suppose to keep it straight and be cool!

9. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Accident

Excellent premise&nice cinematography. But the lead actor was disturbing at times (being so very clean&shaven throughout the film, due to how messed up his reality was).Other than that, it was an OK thriller, and I actually sense there'll be a crappy hollywood remake.

10. madebydanlam's rating of the film Accident

Great premise, poor screenwriting. As per usual of Johnnie To productions whether he directs them or produces them, the technical aspects of his films are superb and innovative. From music score to cinematography to action choreography. Louis Koo takes on a somber approach in his role as the leader of the assassins and becomes almost like a unsuccessful Travis Bickle towards the end. Ending is good but needs tweaking