1. thelastronaut's rating of the film Accidental Courtesy: Daryl Davis, Race & America

"That's it?!" The key point is when Davis is confronted by the young black activists, incredulous at his work which seems to them a waste of time. Wish this moment was delved into deeper by the Ornstein and Davis. It's the first time he seems challenged. Since his childhood caused him to not identify with black Americans as much, it would've been great to see more of his views on blackness. Still, a great portrait.

2. Mugino's rating of the film Accidental Courtesy: Daryl Davis, Race & America

“Few will have the greatness to bend history itself, but each of us can work to change a small portion of events. It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped.” [Robert F. Kennedy] An extraordinarily even-handed and thought-provoking study on race, history, prejudice and the human capacity for change. There are moments here that will stay with me for life.

3. Endless Eye's rating of the film Accidental Courtesy: Daryl Davis, Race & America

Daryl Davis is a polarizing and inspiring figure. I'll give this a solid 3.5 stars mostly for the time spent getting to know him as an outstanding individual. The craft of the film itself leaves me a little indifferent but the character shines through despite this. Great film and important message for our times.

4. Ryan Estabrooks's rating of the film Accidental Courtesy: Daryl Davis, Race & America