1. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film A.C.O.D.

i wanted to like this but i laughed exactly one time with adam pally's character.

2. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film A.C.O.D.

I'm a little disappointed at the lukewarm reception A.C.O.D. got. Zicherman's very personal film is much better and psychologically more complex than most Indies released in the past 5 years. The third act falls short of the actors' capabilities but it's a true wonder to see Scott and Jenkins riff off each other.

3. Anj R's rating of the film A.C.O.D.

It's a shame that this incredible cast was wasted on this sub par film

4. Sophie Dunlop's rating of the film A.C.O.D.

2 is generous how can a film with two of my faves suck soooooo muuuuuch

5. f-nanda's rating of the film A.C.O.D.

Another movie with a great idea but ends up letting you down.

6. Brandon Nowalk's rating of the film A.C.O.D.

O.K. P.S. Missing from my filmography because they're not on Mubi: The Window and Miracles for Sale.

7. Junda Mane's rating of the film A.C.O.D.

Oh man this should've been incredible...sadly it's a comedy void of much humor and with an ending that wouldn't look out of place in a cookie-cutter sitcom. Only getting 3 stars because of the great cast, if they weren't here it would've been 1 star...

8. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film A.C.O.D.

Liked this one quite a bit. The gist of the story is good and not something we've seen a gazillion times before and touches upon both the pain and sometimes absurdity of how people behave in divorces. Being a child of divorce where the parents cannot stay in the same room myself I felt that the tone, while comedic and sardonic, was a good mix of schmaltz and grit. The end was a bit of a cop out, but the ride was fun.

9. Henrique Amud's rating of the film A.C.O.D.

It had it's laugh out loud moments (crazy talented guests) and generally a good film with a worthy subject, but I feel the ending was stilted and interesting ideas became only afterthoughts.

10. Sónia's rating of the film A.C.O.D.

It's not the most perfect movie I've ever seen, but it shows how can ex-married people can work along with their ex-partner. I also liked the credits, those people know exactly how I feel about marriage.

11. FailedImitator's rating of the film A.C.O.D.

I wanted to like it. Oh well...

12. SlinkyLi's rating of the film A.C.O.D.

Adam's Crazyfans Only, Dillweeds