1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Across the Universe

Paul Thomas Anderson's music video for Fiona Apple's rendition of my favorite song of all time (tied with Purple Rain),,,don't let the still fool you, this video is actually an interesting concept to marry to the song.... Rufus Wainwright's version isn't on MUBI it seems... I smell a submission!!!

2. smndvdcl's rating of the film Across the Universe

The era when PTA first hit his directorial sweet spot and he doesn't disappoint with this Fiona Apple music video. A great collaborating union of sight and sound between Apple and Anderson. Worth a quick watch.

3. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Across the Universe

Fiona Apple - Across the Universe, a song originally by the Beatles and was featured on the Gary Ross movie "Pleasantville" : ------------- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXE1C--WezU

4. Eric Sherwood's rating of the film Across the Universe

I used to watch this everyday on youtube back in high school. I love this music video. Who knew it was made by one of my favorite filmmakers!

5. nargs_au's rating of the film Across the Universe

not usually a fan of cover songs but this video was done very well kudos Mr Anderson :)

6. Z's rating of the film Across the Universe

I am not usually a huge fan of covers of classic songs, but this is just achingly beautiful. Anderson's wild, unhinged images ably support Fiona Apple's soaring voice.

7. madebydanlam's rating of the film Across the Universe

wasn't too excited by the 60fps look. but very PT Anderson in terms of camera and great cover by Fiona Apple.

8. Beneezy's rating of the film Across the Universe