1. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Across the Universe

2. Diego Ruscitto's rating of the film Across the Universe

3. Hannah Faris's rating of the film Across the Universe

4. MS1915's rating of the film Across the Universe

Cliche at times...innovative and creative at others...A very mixed rating of a very confusion-driven film. And, too long at that.

5. melis.'s rating of the film Across the Universe

6. Gary Hazelton's rating of the film Across the Universe

I don't know about the music, but the parts between the songs were just horrible.

7. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film Across the Universe

Mungkin harus nonton lagi?

8. MonkeyAnd A Funkytune's rating of the film Across the Universe

Come on... who can hate such charm... I loved it.

9. Saule Mickeviciute's rating of the film Across the Universe

Quite bad but surprisingly engaging and enticing.

10. Matt's rating of the film Across the Universe

Tragic, very annoying and worse than a school play.

11. CJG's rating of the film Across the Universe

This film doesn't know what it wants to be which results in it not being very good. Laden with cliché, predictable interpretation of Beatle songs, half-baked arty acid trips, anti-war-ish, all performed by squeaky clean cast who do their best...but no. And then Bono appeared and I turned it off. (Whoever made that decision needs to have a word with themselves).

12. Michael King's rating of the film Across the Universe

Fun film, full of life but desperately in need of editing, Bono even more of a pain in the ass than usual.. I can understand why Beatles fans hated it but for me sixties music is all about Motown and Stax.

13. alf to the rescue's rating of the film Across the Universe

Pretty terrible. The story is a mess, I didn't care about any of the characters and most of the songs are just shoehorned in.

14. alimcintyre's rating of the film Across the Universe

Mediocre plot but brilliant soundtrack for anyone who grew up listening to the Beatles. Good characterisation so maybe 3.5 at a push.

15. Superfrog's rating of the film Across the Universe

I remember this film being a reference in how not to script, not to play, not to sing and not to shoot. As I also remember that it created deep trauma from all the above, I am not ready to explore it again with fresh eyes to see whether I got tougher. My partner liked it, but then she thinks James bond is a thing.

16. Mister Monkeyman's rating of the film Across the Universe

While my projector gently weeps...

17. blyniukas's rating of the film Across the Universe

It starts off pretty cheesy, I'll admit that. But it improves dramatically as it goes on and gradually gains psychological weight i didn't expect it to be able to carry. But it did. Some absolutely brilliant psychedelic moments in there! It's basically a young, idealistic hippy fest:) so those who are not into this kind of mindset, probs won't like it, but it doesn't mean that the film's bad!

18. Angus George Alexander Brown's rating of the film Across the Universe

These are two hours of campy, stupid fun. Featuring such dumb expository dialogue as "Whilst you two enjoy the throes of young love, I've got a date with Uncle Sam", there's a broad grin plastered on my face while I'm watching, and that's what makes it so watchable. Great soundtrack.

19. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film Across the Universe

my very first love of musical film + all of the beatles' songs in it <3

20. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Across the Universe

21. Michael Peer's rating of the film Across the Universe

A polarizing, love it or hate it film that I love. Very rewatchable, Across the Universe plays as well today as it did in 2007. This is a visual and auditorial pleasure cove. It's silly and even stupid at parts. Some songs don't work at all but the ones that do are unforgettable. One of my favorite films from one of the best years in cinema.

22. Enrico Cioni's rating of the film Across the Universe

Genuinely worth watching for clever choreography and interesting interpretation of some of the songs. As for the bits in between the music, well, sure, they're terrible, but super-fun if you're watching this with a friend with a sense of humour. It's basically Velvet Goldmine, Beatles Edition (though Velvet Goldmine is better).

23. Joyce Hueting's rating of the film Across the Universe

Presa a bene, nonostante io non preferisca i musical.

24. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Across the Universe