1. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Adam Resurrected

I feel like my brain was raped. It's a weird combination of Ninth Configuration and Schrader's own Dominion, and an experience that never meshes as you think it should, but is still an amazing piece of work for being audacious, iconoclastic, and well scripted. Goldblum is in manic brilliance here, and Jacobi and Dafoe don't hurt either. Not everyone will like it but this will be, at the very least, appreciated.

2. Joze's rating of the film Adam Resurrected

Still dont know what I think ... my soul is still suffering it, my mind want to forget some details known from the plot ... plays to strong with some matters or maybe Im too soft ... but It is not a bad movie, just, not for the faint of spirit I guess

3. Christopher R. Smith's rating of the film Adam Resurrected

Excellent psychological drama from director Paul Schrader headlined by a superb performance by Jeff Goldblum, easily one of his best. A strange, dark, sometimes surreal, sometimes heartfelt film that expertly balances its offbeat characters and tone, generating an almost mesmerizing energy. It's really a shame it got so little attention when it was released, people need to seek this one out.

4. IndyLIVE's rating of the film Adam Resurrected

It's such a shame that so few people have seen this film, and even more of a shame that less realize how good it is. Goldblum's performance in this may be his best, and the character he has been given to play is a great one indeed. This is a very painful film, but it's message is that it is always possible to heal. No review of this I have read online even comes close to seeing it as the film it really is.

5. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Adam Resurrected

A really interesting film that could have been a masterpiece. Was delighted to see this with Schrader in attendance.

6. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Adam Resurrected

A great film in a time where tragically great films don't mean anything to anyone anymore.