1. lidiishere's rating of the film Addams Family Values

Hi, I'm Amanda Buckman. Why are you dressed like that? | Like what? | Like you're going to a funeral. Why are you dressed like somebody died? | Wait. >> Wednesday Addams is my spirit animal~

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Addams Family Values

It's a lot of fun. Wednesday Addams and Joan Cusack are killing it.

3. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Addams Family Values

4. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film Addams Family Values

Pretty damn funny, well acted, and well edited.

5. aikeart's rating of the film Addams Family Values

"Looking for love this time"

6. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Addams Family Values

When Wes Anderson meets Tim Burton. Wednesday Addams is the dark version of Suzie Bishop. Love it

7. Monique's rating of the film Addams Family Values

Wednesday simply steals the show with her witty remarks and sarcasm at almost every scene, the reluctant smile outside the "harmony hut" is slightly hilarious and sinister. Christina as Pocahontas is the very adorable thing.

8. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Addams Family Values

Joan Cusack is funny, but when you already have great characters like Morticia and Wednesday, it's incredible to think that you would focus on other characters. Like make the movie about them. I feel it's weaker than the first film, but I've yet to make up my mind.

9. vivwong's rating of the film Addams Family Values

"Amanda Buckman: Is that your bathing suit? Wednesday: Is that your overbite?" Definitely one of my childhood favorites.

10. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film Addams Family Values

11. The Dandy Highwayman's rating of the film Addams Family Values

Better than the original in my opinion...great fun.

12. Andrés Pff's rating of the film Addams Family Values

13. Kristy's rating of the film Addams Family Values

Is is just me, or this Joan Cusack's funniest role to date? I liked this one even better than the first. The summer camp massacre is one of the greatest scenes I've ever witnessed. Who hasn't wanted to tie up and roast their annoying camp counselors over a spitfire?