1. FISCHER's rating of the film Addams Family Values

Une œuvre et des monstruosités bienvenues... www.cinefiches.com

2. ig_____or's rating of the film Addams Family Values

Halloween 2017 ✹ Joan Cusack completely nailed this! The kids taking over summer camp was also pretty funny to watch. A nice sequel. Am I the only one wishing that they did another one of these films for Halloween?

3. paul_quixote's rating of the film Addams Family Values

Joan Cusack is the absolute savior of this. Through sheer charisma she overcomes the "bros before hoes"-y vibe of her plot arc. You find yourself rooting for her. Ricci crushes her many one-liners, but I still wish they'd've given her more to chew on. The Gomez/Morticia dance scene is really great, as is, of course, Wednesday & co taking over the Thanksgiving play and doing murder on the bougie "Pilgrims". LMAO!

4. lidiishere's rating of the film Addams Family Values

Hi, I'm Amanda Buckman. Why are you dressed like that? | Like what? | Like you're going to a funeral. Why are you dressed like somebody died? | Wait. >> Wednesday Addams is my spirit animal~

5. James Mackin's rating of the film Addams Family Values

It's a lot of fun. Wednesday Addams and Joan Cusack are killing it.

6. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Addams Family Values

7. Needle Nose Ned's rating of the film Addams Family Values

Pretty damn funny, well acted, and well edited.

8. aikeart's rating of the film Addams Family Values

"Looking for love this time"

9. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Addams Family Values

When Wes Anderson meets Tim Burton. Wednesday Addams is the dark version of Suzie Bishop. Love it

10. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Addams Family Values

A great sequel, but... pastels?

11. Monique's rating of the film Addams Family Values

Wednesday simply steals the show with her witty remarks and sarcasm at almost every scene, the reluctant smile outside the "harmony hut" is slightly hilarious and sinister. Christina as Pocahontas is the very adorable thing.

12. ramosbarajas's rating of the film Addams Family Values

Joan Cusack is funny, but when you already have great characters like Morticia and Wednesday, it's incredible to think that you would focus on other characters. Like make the movie about them. I feel it's weaker than the first film, but I've yet to make up my mind.

13. vivwong's rating of the film Addams Family Values

"Amanda Buckman: Is that your bathing suit? Wednesday: Is that your overbite?" Definitely one of my childhood favorites.

14. Cody Hoskins's rating of the film Addams Family Values

15. The Dandy Highwayman's rating of the film Addams Family Values

Better than the original in my opinion...great fun.

16. Andrés Pff's rating of the film Addams Family Values

17. Kristy's rating of the film Addams Family Values

Is is just me, or this Joan Cusack's funniest role to date? I liked this one even better than the first. The summer camp massacre is one of the greatest scenes I've ever witnessed. Who hasn't wanted to tie up and roast their annoying camp counselors over a spitfire?