1. Steve G.'s rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

Delightful and gentle drifter comedy that doesn't really try and get anywhere particularly quickly, much like its two leads. But when and where it does decide to go, it's a lovely and amusing journey. Also, I can assure all of the Mubi-dom that the creases in my anus are all perfectly intact.

2. Strauhs's rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

There is something wrong with the movie, it kind of tries to be funny and original, but is not.

3. EdieEmm's rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

This is pretty much that weird movie you found on late-night tv once in the 90s when you were stoned that was terrible, but kind of amazing after all.

4. commonwastrel's rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

I'm really hoping that "your anus must be missing a crease" will find itself into a future conversation sometime. At times incredibly silly in a very endearing way, this film shifts gears into the dramatic with tremendous ease.

5. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

6. Bourbon's rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

7. armsoreal's rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

8. Xose Manoel Ramos's rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

9. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

Sweet friendship between strangers that slowly build a father-son chemistry. Takemura's character describe a complex feeling as someone who doesn't have family and rarely feel affection. The Roller coaster scene (and dinner scene) show us how he experiences his first time family time. Sweetest one so far from Satoshi Miki.

10. Son Of Torgo's rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

Another japanese quirky comedy that gains weight by more emotionally complex main characters and bittersweet mood of the slice-of-life storytelling.

11. M****'s rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

I want not to like this film but it's so quirky. And I loove quirky.

12. Laura Hilton-Smith's rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

Absolutely adorable and very funny in parts. It's lovely to see so much of backstreet Tokyo too.

13. GeoffSaysHi's rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

Great movie. Ending was a bit abrupt, but the character development is superb. Kept me smiling the whole time.

14. rahan's rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

the old man with cosplay really can jump, eh??

15. Sasha's rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

I bet that guy wasn't even a gangster. My favorite joke was the three color toothpaste.

16. girlfucker420's rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

This movie is adorable and deserves more attention

17. dschmee's rating of the film Adrift in Tokyo

This is a great little film. The performances were all enjoyable. I appreciated the humor and tone.