1. Daniel Kingston's rating of the film Adult World

2. Polish Slug's rating of the film Adult World

I loved it. The story might be a little cliché at first but it has a little twist. Very daily life and I can't hide my love for boring movies.

3. Maria João S. Cunha's rating of the film Adult World

' - I failed many times. - That’s good. Continue to fail. If you want to make art, you have to fail. And so, the hardest job is to fail better. '

4. Oh, hi Denny's rating of the film Adult World

loved it from start to finish

5. Thomas's rating of the film Adult World

Lifeless clichéd fluff.

6. Victor Rodrigues's rating of the film Adult World

7. Aymerik Martin Derome's rating of the film Adult World

8. Hayat's rating of the film Adult World

This was just really bad, Emma Roberts plays the "awkward but yey" person in basically every movie it's lame. I wanted to like it, but meh. So meh.

9. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Adult World

10. troopsofdoom's rating of the film Adult World

11. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Adult World

Emma Roberts is no actress. Not in this, at least. And even that the recently-undergraduate-girl-working-at-some-embarrassing-place-trying-to-fulfil-her-dreams-by-not-giving-up-hope sort of story is very current, this wasn't the slightest bit bearable.

12. lndah's rating of the film Adult World

#1 Sign that you've just watched an overrated indie flick: It contains Emma Roberts. (I don't hate her though, it's just obvious)

13. Akosua Adasi's rating of the film Adult World

i kind of just love evan peters and emma roberts. this wasn't a spectacular film by any means but i liked it anyway

14. FCC 86's rating of the film Adult World

"Love...love until you hate. Then learn to hate your love. Then forgive your hate for loving it"

15. carolinmue's rating of the film Adult World

I am giving this movie five stars because I think it was absolutely wonderful. This movie was charming too but not only that, it was beyond good. I fell in love with Amy. She made me laugh, she's so sincere and also sassy and just fucking GREAT! I cried with her, I was psyched for her. Definitely recommend this film that not only had humour but also a message.

16. El Biffo's rating of the film Adult World

I made a personal vow to watch a film in its entirety before reviewing it on MUBI. I almost succeeded! Bailed after 54 min. on this alleged piece of entertainment. At least I disclosed that I couldn't stand to sit thru it, but after 54 minutes, it was just getting dumber. A trite comedy.

17. eckhart's rating of the film Adult World

More interesting than it might seem. Tropes are subverted cleverly -- Cusack's character, moments with the parents, a duplicitous protagonist. I liked the film's dry and simple tone as well which nicely fit the film's 'you're not special' message. Not to mention Emma Roberts gives a great performance.

18. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Adult World

This thing has a lot of issues (asinine instances that awkwardly mesh humor and drama, a protagonist that feels like a victim of multiple-personality disorder, a transgender character clearly added in for shock/difference, etc), however, I can't shake the themes of embargoed creativity and the post-collegelistlessness topics I love to bring up in my reviews. Decent performances and strong themes barely save this.

19. filmcapsule's rating of the film Adult World

Completes the checklist required of 20-something indie comedies, but never comes alive. Disjointed and uneven. http://filmcapsule.com/2013/04/21/adult-world-2013/