1. spasmolytic's rating of the film Adventureland

My two favorite actors. Eisenberg and K-Stew.

2. Bruno's rating of the film Adventureland

Gosto bastante deste, é simples e sincero, esta doçura tranquila é o meu escape deste mundo apressado

3. Paul Relf's rating of the film Adventureland

4. Rui Pereira's rating of the film Adventureland

Not good enough for a 4 but fuck it, I'm still a teenager at heart.

5. truffraud's rating of the film Adventureland

kristen stewart in her lou reed shirt is my new crush

6. Ordet Ordet's rating of the film Adventureland

7. James Mackin's rating of the film Adventureland

A little too formulaic for me to love, but I love me some Falco, and this has my favourite Cure song in it too. Also, Kristen Stewart and Jesse Eisenberg are the Brangelina of the modern day. Krisse/Jesten 5ever.

8. Ilona Tru's rating of the film Adventureland

9. Ethan's rating of the film Adventureland

This is a really great story of becoming an adult in a world that doesn't give a fuck and learning to fit in with the misfits like you. Also the chemistry between Eisenberg and Stewart is extraordinary.

10. Cesar Carlevarino's rating of the film Adventureland

Película para un verano tranquilo.

11. Cherry's rating of the film Adventureland

12. keremebrulee's rating of the film Adventureland

I guess I was a bit too old for this one

13. sarahatesyou's rating of the film Adventureland

i actually liked it? funny, light and great soundtrack

14. Gareth Jones's rating of the film Adventureland

I've got Simply Red's "Pleasure at the Fairground" stuck in my head after watching this. Or should that be "Rock Me Amadeus" by Falco? This is a pretty average coming of age drama set in a fairground over one summer in the late 1980s. However it does fleet with the odd moment of comedy. If you want to see young people necking in an amusement park watch Zombieland instead. Hmm, wrong type of necking.

15. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Adventureland

I enjoyed this far more than I expected. Transported me back to being an 18 year old. I wish at when I was a teenager, I got a rubbish summer job at an amusement park and met Kristen Stewart... I note that the cast includes now famous people such as Bill Hader and Kristen Wiig

16. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Adventureland

Teenage dreams, and not in an annoying way. Best soundtrack.

17. Tomisin Adepeju's rating of the film Adventureland

18. raggiodisole's rating of the film Adventureland

They came of age, they had some OK lines, they occasionally veered from predictability, but they never got me more that mildly interested

19. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Adventureland

20. kris's rating of the film Adventureland

It has a teenage charm

21. sizelando's rating of the film Adventureland

Lovely, understated film.

22. nickolia's rating of the film Adventureland

Made me feel young again. And funny.

23. Elephants_Gerald's rating of the film Adventureland

There's something so gentle about this film – in its performances, its quiet tone (and literal volume) throughout, and in the way it nimbly sidesteps clichés to tell a story about coming-of-age and class disparity in the 80s. It teeters on the edge of GARDEN STATE style cool-girl-who-likes-Lou-Reed status, but even that secretly still makes me feel fuzzy.

24. alimcintyre's rating of the film Adventureland

Loved Kristen, loved the music.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7