1. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film After the Curfew

Sembah sujud akhirnya bisa mati tenang

2. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film After the Curfew

...bahkan Norma tak sempat berkata-kata "Semuanya akan baik-baik saja, Is.."

3. DenoResandono's rating of the film After the Curfew

Beruntung sekali bisa nonton film ini. Film yang bikin aku mikir-mikir "kenapa banyak film Indonesia saat ini yang kualitasnya gak sebagus dulu?"

4. anschyn's rating of the film After the Curfew

paling suka scene yang di warung, idn banget gitu lo

5. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film After the Curfew

I'm so affected because through Usmar Ismail, Indonesia succeed make a wonderful movie. I Love You bang Usmar Ismail. :)

6. lndah's rating of the film After the Curfew

(August 2015) Ya Tuhan, Iskandaaar. I can feel this one to the heartbeat. I never experience military---but i experienced college, and it's the same thing.

7. thomasjeff16's rating of the film After the Curfew

Never thought that it would be this great!

8. Dèny Hendrata's rating of the film After the Curfew

people at Criterion need to get their hands on this film's master if it isn't already lost or too damaged, and hopefully, with their advanced restoration technologies we'll get to see the renaissance of this classic Indonesian thriller. that said, i've still yet to watch the film.

9. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film After the Curfew

Aku Bangga jadi orang INDONESIA

10. AALKHE's rating of the film After the Curfew

Usmar ismail was wayyyyy ahead of his time, which me make wonder do our cinema progress went move backward?

11. Mikhael Tarigan's rating of the film After the Curfew

Terpesona nonton film Indo di sini yang ada nyanyian Potong Bebek Angsa dan Rasa Sayange. Mau bikin kliping juga ah kaya Laila siapa tau ada yang mau bantuin beliin.

12. Bonny's rating of the film After the Curfew

laki-laki kalau sudah pergi, siapa yang tau kapan dia akan kembali

13. pluviosity's rating of the film After the Curfew

one of Indonesian very best movie. dearest God, do You not create human being like Usmar Ismail anymore?

14. Gordhi's rating of the film After the Curfew

how do u get to watch this film??!!!

15. ijol's rating of the film After the Curfew

Watching this in commercial theater was quite an experience. Loving every second of it, and Laila the melancholic whore steals the thunder! J'adore her character. The fact that it's located in my hometown Bandung makes it even more overwhelming. I feel so much love from other countries for our movies by this restoration. I thank you, Mr. Scorsese :')

16. p a d's rating of the film After the Curfew

What a cinematic experience after watching it on (commercial) cinema!

17. Yuki Aditya's rating of the film After the Curfew

18. Ardhi Syaifuddin's rating of the film After the Curfew

A milestone in Indonesian cinema & featuring an anti hero as a lead character.

19. Adrian Jonathan's rating of the film After the Curfew