1. LauraPalmer's rating of the film After.Life

wake from your sleep the drying of your tears today we escape we escape pack and get dressed before your father hears us before all hell breaks loose breathe, keep breathing don’t lose your nerve breathe, keep breathing I can’t do this alone sing us a song a song to keep us warm there’s such a chill such a chill and you can laugh a spineless laugh

2. João R's rating of the film After.Life

An interesting premise rapidly changes to rigor mortis, not because of its cold and hollow attempt to develop a psychological sense of dread, but due its pretentious' approach, displaying the story as if it was much more than it actually is.

3. Luca Soldati's rating of the film After.Life

La storia inizia con una buona idea, inquietante, ma nel procedere la qualità narrativa va scemando. La causa dell'incidente della ragazza non ha senso e anche i suoi comportamenti sono troppo forzati per suscitare interesse. Personaggi stereotipati, senza spessore e dialoghi scarsi. La fotografia non è il massimo, la regia non spinge sulle buone idee e i colpi di scena sono prevedibili. Effetti speciali di scadenti.

4. msmichel's rating of the film After.Life

Good little chiller with Ricci and Neeson both giving quite effective genre performances. Ricci always quite good in the gothic vein. Long however is seriously miscast here. Script runs out of steam eventually but first half quite interesting. Well shot by dp Michos who has an able eye for colour and desaturation. Ricci's red negligee almost a character onto itself.

5. NenaNadine's rating of the film After.Life

Well at least the acting was good. The movie kept acting like it was going to take you some deeper level/meaning but it never does. And don't tell me that I didn't get it. I got it. I got in 30 minutes into the movie.

6. Brenda Flo's rating of the film After.Life

Quite interesting. The psychological war that erupted once they were confronted with their own dead. Question is, were they really dead, or was the dead-talker just talking the life away from people who were not enough alive in his eyes? I enjoyed it.

7. Westley's rating of the film After.Life

If you're into weird-as-hell arty horror movies then you need to see this. It's a lot better than the critics made it out to be. I think the film went over a lot of people's heads.

8. nowhere_fast's rating of the film After.Life

all the time I was tense and I thought it was a really good shoot, but too many people don't get the message and think the film is terrible

9. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film After.Life

a very great mystery thriller - hopefully i never wake up like them..!

10. Shelley's rating of the film After.Life

a god awful movie. the plot has so much potential, but it wasn't executed well at all. Ricci is sort of a horrible actress in this as well, and I've never been a huge fan of Justin Long. I thought the movie was getting interesting but it took so many turns, dreams, and hallucinations that it completley fucked up the story.

11. Caden Cotard's rating of the film After.Life

So…it never kept me guessing. There was nothing to make me believe anything contrary to what I saw. Oh, and Long? He was terrible.

12. earman's rating of the film After.Life

Neeson,Ricci and Long are quite effective in this deeply disturbing and terrifying puzzle of a film about a woman who wakes up at a mortuary and told she is dead. Try to sleep after this.

13. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film After.Life

So many elements involved that could've made for a much more entrenching experience!

14. Dan.'s rating of the film After.Life

after life is a very epicurean-esque movie, intriguing as it also reminded me of many themes revolving around death that i've studied over my student career.This movie beats around the bush, leaving the laymen viewer ignorant of the questions the movie asks.A background knowledge of philosophies of death would be helpful to get the most out of the movie and its subtle themes, otherwise it's mediocre at best