1. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Afternoon Delight

Also known as "First World problems of the navel gazing, self-centered, depressed, mocacchino sipping, privileged upper middle class white families living in Silverlake".

2. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Afternoon Delight

First world dull white problems lead by a solid cast and some well crafted scenes. The rest is absolutely contrived.

3. Anton_'s rating of the film Afternoon Delight

Plot: Eine "Weiße Ritterin" (vgl. white saviour) nimmt eine unheilbar moralisch verkommene Sexarbeiterin auf, um ihr konservativstes Vorstadtleben erträglicher zu gestalten. Nach dem voraussehbarem Desaster, zerbricht die Charity-Kulisse. Dies wird im Film aber nicht bearbeitet: Schuld hat die Outsiderin statt die Verhältnisse – Lösung: Rückkehr in die spießige Kleinfamilie und Sex. Immerhin: Bechtle-Test bestanden.

4. kantan's rating of the film Afternoon Delight

5. kopfkompass's rating of the film Afternoon Delight

Refreshingly authentic dialogues & acting, beautiful cast, twisted plot, all covered with a lush sexiness. Liked it.

6. Anloo13's rating of the film Afternoon Delight

Wunderbare Hauptdarstellerin. Tolles Beziehungsdrama mit überraschend positivem Ausgang. Ein Plädoyer für die Ehe!

7. Esteban Henao's rating of the film Afternoon Delight

I can't get over Juno Temple, I'll watch anything with her on it... don't care. Everything else was all right,I enjoyed it.

8. Jakob von Gunten's rating of the film Afternoon Delight

Boring stuff of boring midclass people with midclass issues doing midclass nonsense. Full of cliches, making me angry.

9. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Afternoon Delight

I was curious because it had Hahn and Temple in it, but I finally came to watch it after binging the amazing first season of "Transparent". I know this is basically "White People: Problems and Privileges - The Movie", but Soloway has a knack for writing these great turmoils and silent revolutions of these boring characters and all the havoc, awkwardness and love it can possibly wreak.

10. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Afternoon Delight

I like Juno Temple more and more, i think these roles suit her a lot. She s sexy and sweet at the same time and of course talented. I like the movie as well, a interesting story about a married couple who s facing the habitual problems in their sexual lives, while the woman tries to break the ice. Hahn is amazing Along with Temple.

11. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Afternoon Delight

I liked this one for the interesting take on personal dynamics between the characters. Interesting look at privilege, desire, dysfunction, and interaction.

12. Matt Richards's rating of the film Afternoon Delight

Thought I'd investigate this after watching the Transparent series. Again the writing is bang on the money. Tight and contrivance-free. The film loses it's rigour during the party scenes but manages to finish with aplomb. Worth a watch 3 stars

13. Cesar Carlevarino's rating of the film Afternoon Delight

14. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Afternoon Delight

kathryn hahn,you're wonderful.

15. girlsonvhs's rating of the film Afternoon Delight

that drunk meltdown with that speech about 'the cloud' was too real. I love you, Hahn.

16. Polyglot's rating of the film Afternoon Delight

An extra 1/2 Star for Kathryn Hahn's orgasm at the end.

17. nananaina's rating of the film Afternoon Delight

A good example of product-placement bad film.