1. MONSIEURDE's rating of the film Afterschool

2. Ann Burden's rating of the film Afterschool

3. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Afterschool

4. Blue Roses's rating of the film Afterschool

5. Nachtreich's rating of the film Afterschool

Idealmente carino ma no. Ma c'è Ezra Miller, incredibile.

6. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Afterschool

Un po' troppo avant-garde per i miei gusti.

7. Craig Knittle's rating of the film Afterschool

8. Ryan Swen's rating of the film Afterschool

An endless cycle of voyeurism.

9. Noli Manaig's rating of the film Afterschool

The banality of evil leads to the banality of the gaze? I tend to disagree. But I concur: Haneke and Van Sant have been blatantly quoted.

10. El Biffo's rating of the film Afterschool

Grim and maudlin could be OK, but this was pretty much a drag. Ezra Miller fans won't find a lot to enjoy here, either-there just isn't that much to chew on, not visually or otherwise.

11. edrina's rating of the film Afterschool

a story of a troubled soul. great twist, if that is the case.

12. gruszka's rating of the film Afterschool

13. Pymo's rating of the film Afterschool

14. Shlomo Malkovich's rating of the film Afterschool

15. oldblackdawning's rating of the film Afterschool

A disturbing yet highly inventive film. I can't wait to see what Anonio Campos does next. He is like an american fusion of Dumont and Haneke.

16. trashCanMan's rating of the film Afterschool

será que estreia em lisboa?

17. robin's rating of the film Afterschool

Don't care that it borrows from Haneke to Gus Van Sant, it's still a hunting movie that stands on its own

18. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Afterschool

Anxious and claustrophobic, just like my first day of school.

19. Wortzik's rating of the film Afterschool

Almost a copy of Benny's Video but more pretentious and unconvicing. Good film but that ending almost killed everything.

20. rosygardens's rating of the film Afterschool

surgical. nasty. brutal. subtle. unsettling. nightmarish. cold. neat. quietly erotic. this is the story of a disturbed teenage boy who accidentally records footage of twin 16-year-old girls overdosing in the middle of an unfriendly boarding school, and one of my favourite films of all time. hyper-real and claustrophobic, you can feel our anti-hero begin to crack as the micro-society he lives in descends into grief.

21. micah van hove's rating of the film Afterschool

Brilliant. Rarely seen private high school life portrayed so accurately -- a beautiful nod to Michael Haneke's 'Caché' while maintaining a specificity to the disillusionment of the young American information age.

22. post-structural's rating of the film Afterschool

A second-rate version of Elephant. Ezra Miller was very good, though. As good as he could have been, I think, considering the flaws in the writing.

23. Ethan Vestby's rating of the film Afterschool

So rigorously mechanical in its formal/thematic approach that it essentially becomes what it criticizes.

24. John Sandwich's rating of the film Afterschool