1. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Agata’s Friends

I liked the documentary-like style of the film. Yet the beginning part of the film made it difficult to get inside the film.

2. captainfez's rating of the film Agata’s Friends

What do you want to do? Yeah, I dunno either.

3. Nan Bauer's rating of the film Agata’s Friends

A real stunner about growing while your friends appear to be standing still. This looks so effortless, but the skill behind is formidable. Elena Martin is fantastic as Agata, will be keeping an eye out for her. Really love that MUBI gave us these excellent movies from the LA OLA fest.

4. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Agata’s Friends

(1.5 stars) Four girls in their early 20's running around and partying and living life. Me = Don't Care A pointless and utterly banal film that goes nowhere and is like watching a painfully prolonged snapchat video. Ugh.

5. David R Williams's rating of the film Agata’s Friends

Seemed very "chickflick". Just couldn't get interested.

6. Scott Dubin's rating of the film Agata’s Friends

Agata's relationship with her long term friends changes as she enters college. This movie hardly has any plot. It played like it would have made a decent 20 minute undergraduate student film. Why did they make it as a full length film? It doesn't work at all.

7. Subit Chakrabarti's rating of the film Agata’s Friends

The best thing about this movie is that it is refreshingly real and honest. It does not feel like a movie, it feels like I am watching bits a real story, curated by the director(s), as it happens. This is complimented by great acting, superb lighting and dialogue interplay. My major complaint about the movie is that the framing is weird -most of the group shots feel too claustrophobic.

8. Loz Loory's rating of the film Agata’s Friends

Liked this portrait of the tough changes that happen when one woman's life begins to take a different direction. Well-done story of the mental/ emotional exhaustion that comes with negotiating the collision of a new intellectual sphere with the interests of old friends. A bigger budget would have helped convey a feeling of spaciousness at appropriate moments. The tight shooting doesn't always work with the plot.