1. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

2. Ameille's rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

3. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

4. songoflos's rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

Two fucking horses. It's stupid and pointless. Seen without subtitles. I really appreciate Mads Mikkelsen but it's more complicated when he begins to talk in french.

5. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

6. Claudia Carbone's rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

7. Enrico Gaudenzi's rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

8. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

Film historique autant que western épique, dont la scène de la soeur du roi débarquant à l'improviste pour trouver le seigneur insoumis, nu dans son bain, dans la cour du chateau est érotique, sauvage et inoubliable. ==== Historical film as much as epic western. The scene of the king's sister landed unexpectedly to find the rebellious lord, naked in the bath, in the castle courtyard is erotic, wild and unforgettable.

9. Ali Mossawat's rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

Worst Adaptation I've ever seen

10. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

I've never seen a more boring and less violent revenge movie ever.

11. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

***1/2 . That's what I could call: the perfect Protestant movie. Cold like the Cévennes mountains, cold like its characters, cold like its cello musical score. If it had been a Catholic movie, it would have been called The Adventures of Robin Hood. Highly recommended.

12. caprivi76's rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

interessante Ansätze, aber insgesamt spröde und schwer zugänglich

13. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

"Kohlhaas no es un mártir francés más. Existe sí un acto de consciencia, aquello que lo conlleva a romper sus lazos con el Sistema, más su motivación no es clara. No existe por lo tanto una creencia matriz en Kohlhaas. Hay entonces una separación entre el acto de venganza y el acto de justicia..." http://bit.ly/1lwauDo

14. Tiago Gonçalves's rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

I need a Mads Mikkelsen in my life.

15. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

A tale of law and honor in a credibly gritty looking historical drama - which completely fails to hold my attention despite being composed of themes, performers, and historical details that seem perfectly suited to captivating me.

16. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

★★★ gloomy and atmospheric justice.

17. Artemis's rating of the film Age of Uprising: The Legend of Michael Kohlhaas

Beautifully shot and acted, but meanders too much to be memorable.