1. James Mackin's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

2. unearthly_red's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

Ai Weiwei is great but the documentary was kinda.. flat, idk.

3. thomasjeff16's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

Ai Weiwei serves as a perfect vessel that explores the murky waters; also known as China's government.

4. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

5. Mugino's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

The weaknesses in the filmmaking are swept up and kept afloat by the force of nature that is Ai Weiwei. But you really can't do the subject justice if the director doesn't have equal fortitude. A true rebel would have pressed harder about the selfish contradiction represented by Ai's illegitimate child without fear of pissing him off.

6. Jimmi HRS's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

Insight into the fascinating life and mind of Ai Weiwei, a fearless artist who is hellbent on giving China's people the freedom of speech they so deserve at any cost. Educate yourself and watch this doco!

7. xaviervandhuynslager's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

"They silence him, but his grows louder and louder"

8. glitchedplant's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

9. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

This will be another slap in the face of China’s Government, since we witness the inexistence of human rights, corruption and a shadowy democracy. Full review and rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/

10. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

I loved this documentary - Inspiring and at times very funny - An interesting artist challenging the Chinese system...

11. affasf's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

The way Wei (sorry) is presented reaches rapidly a point of questionable dichotomy. He’s truly devoted to the cultural and political cause but looks naïve and jelly when asked about his son; he doesn’t recognize his father artistic influence but clearly had a weight on him; and last, the american early years show his narcissistic pursuit of egotism supremacy.

12. eric gould's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

Ai Weiwei is not a revolutionary, he is the revolution. The contemporary artist's father Ai Ping was a famous poet critical of the Communist regime in the 1950s, and Ai Weiwei is clearly his father's son. Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry offers an intimate perspective on the artist whose creativity spills out over all media, finding audiences online and through social networks beyond the formality of a gallery. Excellent work.

13. Ryan Jelinek's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

There are a few glimpses of his personal life that make it worth watching, but there isn't much here that people who have followed Ai in the media haven't seen already. If you're not familiar with his work, it's a good place to start.

14. Sabrina Crews's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

Now I wouldn't call Ai Weiwei a charlatan, but watching this movie with someone who would prompted me to view the man, his work, and this film more cynically than I would have otherwise. Does Ai promote himself more than his art? Shouldn't the film tell us whether there have been any reconstruction efforts in the wake of the Sichuan earthquake and Weiwei's subsequent criticism of the collapsed "tofu-dregs" schools?

15. Adi Putra's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

16. Polyglot's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

17. pandakuma's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

true artist says anything with his works.

18. Gran-Hoff's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

The movie turns Weiwei's very poignant struggle into a hollow depiction that looks much more interested in making a western propaganda. It works only with weiwei's rebel-artist-political-activist persona, the one we already know, the one from the TV interviews... it makes me wonder if there ever was an interest on going passed this superficial level of depiction, which can be so useful.

19. VomVimVeedle's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

In this film, Ai Weiwei said if he hadn't seen his cat open a door, he wouldn't ever know cats could open doors.

20. rita amal's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

An important film. Stand up for what you believe in and never be sorry.

21. Kyle Lewis's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

Powerful doc. Much more engaging than Marina Abramovic: The Artist is Present.

22. Endless Eye's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

The world is not changing if we don't shoulder the burden of responsibility. - Ai Wei Wei

23. codyhunter's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

24. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry

a general documentary about Ai Weiwei, but we need more insider's scoop! 6/10 my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/11/19/last-film-i-saw-ai-weiwei-never-sorry/