1. Jugu Abraham's rating of the film Aimée & Jaguar

Unimpressive except for the actresses' performances. Supporting actress Heike Makatsch as Klara has a great screen presence.

2. blavatskya's rating of the film Aimée & Jaguar

3. João Martins's rating of the film Aimée & Jaguar

It’s not the fact that it’s a lesbian love but the fact that Felice, one of the main characters, is a jew before the decline of nazism and Hitler in Germany. That’s what compromises the whole story - nationalism and racism. A pretty good based-on-a-real-story film, very well directed.

4. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Aimée & Jaguar

(...) Dann aber erleben wir diese intensive Sexszene! Es ist keine, die Nacktheit sinnlos zur Schau stellt. Es ist eine der wahrhaftigsten, die ich je sah! Wir erleben beide Frauen zitternd, voller Angst, sie könnten die Kontrolle verlieren - und dieses Gefühl dominiert den gesamten Film.(...)

5. yennefer's rating of the film Aimée & Jaguar

6. nein's rating of the film Aimée & Jaguar

7. padjo@mac.com's rating of the film Aimée & Jaguar

A little too dramatic but over all not a bad film

8. Clara C.'s rating of the film Aimée & Jaguar

Jeu exceptionnel pour un sujet de la guerre de 40 peu traité !

9. Giuseppe R.'s rating of the film Aimée & Jaguar

Anyone watch this movie? It's the most beautiful lesbian love story I've ever seen. Tragic and sweet as life. Jan A.P. Kaczmarek's score is perfect.

10. NatalieKay's rating of the film Aimée & Jaguar

I watched Aimee and Jaguar for the first time in 10 years tonight and it still had quite an effect on me. I'll be thinking about it for days. Also, i have to say that Maria Schrader is one of the most beautiful actresses I have ever seen, especially in that role.