1. Drew Kelly's rating of the film Ain't in It for My Health: A Film About Levon Helm

Nice tone, well strutured, good use of observational verite style here to get at Levon's self. The story of a man struggling against the push of time and age to keep his art relevant. Doing it for the love!

2. Auranee's rating of the film Ain't in It for My Health: A Film About Levon Helm

I think back on this one a lot. A reserved, intimate, and strangely mesmerizing documentary about Levon Helm near the end of his life.

3. David R Williams's rating of the film Ain't in It for My Health: A Film About Levon Helm

Great article by The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2012/apr/19/levon-helm

4. bodhishin's rating of the film Ain't in It for My Health: A Film About Levon Helm

An intimate and honest portrait of a legendary singer and musician that has the feel you're hanging in the room with him yourself. Probably best appreciated by those who know and love The Band's music and the aura of legend that has grown from it.

5. ian sinclair's rating of the film Ain't in It for My Health: A Film About Levon Helm

Levon the anchorman whose essence and soul was mined remorselessly by Robbie Robertson comes across as a poignant articulator of the rapidly disappearing heartland. Essential viewing.