1. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Airplane!

Just fun, all the way through.

2. Žymantė Tra's rating of the film Airplane!

Extremely quirky. Superb for a cringe movie.

3. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Airplane!

Silly to the bone, but works! Leslie Nielsen is once again highly effective.

4. wiwitaek's rating of the film Airplane!

oh, man, the movie literally frozen my stomach due too many laughing. lmao. but I'm not so sure if I'm going to rewatch it.

5. noelpants's rating of the film Airplane!

6. Francisco's rating of the film Airplane!

7. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Airplane!

Grandfather to all parody. It throws up as much slapstick and fun that is humanly possible. Some of it's humor has lost it's appeal as the films it parodies were contemporary films that were not big classics so they have left people's memory for a long time ago but still it is an above average fun movie and the main reason for Leslie Nielsen's comeback and later typecasting as an actor in comedic parody films.

8. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Airplane!

que graciosa y creativa. solo no me gusto q no haya dir. de arte y solo descompongan esas labores en los creditos casi como si fuesen tareas femeninas, como si no tuviese real repercusion en la pelicula

9. Arthur Freitas's rating of the film Airplane!

This sure is the second best comedy film I've watched in my life.

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Airplane!

I never looked at drinking problems the same way again.

11. Cherry's rating of the film Airplane!

Saw this so long ago but so brilliant!

12. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Airplane!

3.5 Comedic classic for sure

13. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Airplane!

There might be merit to quantity over quality in comedy.

14. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Airplane!

15. SiIencio's rating of the film Airplane!

Airplane! revolutionised the comedy of the absurd. The machine-gun succession of gags and one-liners is devastating. Some of the success of the film falls squarely on the shoulders of the great cast, some of them prototypes of this absurd style of humour. Abrahams & Zuckers founded a style that has not declined over the years and still remains as electric and fresh as ever.

16. Thom Whyte's rating of the film Airplane!

Not a sincere bone in its body. A perfect comedy. Visual comedy of an absurdity surely Python-inspired. The best gags are the obvious ones. Pure classic. I can't see it ageing any time soon.

17. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Airplane!

When I first saw this as a kid, some of the jokes passed me by. They're now the best bits.

18. Cependant's rating of the film Airplane!

19. somerseson's rating of the film Airplane!

Very funny. A classic. There are problems with this film but I find myself blind to them. The joke rate is exceptionally high.

20. raggiodisole's rating of the film Airplane!

Still watchable, though the number of gags you can find funny is starting to dip somewhat.

21. Nikola Enchev's rating of the film Airplane!

22. Katey's rating of the film Airplane!

Think it is hard to watch this for the first time through the eyes of someone in 2016 and laugh. Maybe more one for people who lived through the 80's. Expected a lot more.

23. Joseph Howe's rating of the film Airplane!

undeniably enjoyable in a very guilty way

24. janh24's rating of the film Airplane!

← Previous 1 3 4