1. Cichlisuite's rating of the film Ajami

I found this a real surprise treat. Despite the improbability of some of the coincidences I was thoroughly drawn in and thought it tackled some of the complexities of the conflicts well. The acting was strong and credible and the non-linear editing added to my enjoyment.

2. Simon Peplow's rating of the film Ajami

3. P Teddy Sawyer's rating of the film Ajami

A superb cast and production! An intensely human and complex mystery, as intricate and cruel as real life; A docu-drama's window view into a place of special pain; God the compassionate and God the merciless !!!! full of mercy. Amid the stones and dust of Palestine, tenderness and self-sacrificial love flourishes, Amen !

4. SiIencio's rating of the film Ajami

Ajami's non-linear convoluted script takes centre stage in detriment of a more compelling and clinical insight into the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It is arguably the labyrinthine and extra-long script what lets the film down, a film that tries too hard to tie all the leads losing authenticity as a result.

5. Superfrog's rating of the film Ajami

Well shot, reasonably well delivered. Treatment of time interesting. Script somewhat shallow. I was not taken.

6. hannafisher@hotmail.co.uk's rating of the film Ajami

another film full of violence without anything to redeem it. Aesthatically poor

7. Noëlle's rating of the film Ajami

So thought-provoking and moving. What a complex place Israel is.

8. Kieran Donnan's rating of the film Ajami

A bit soul destroying, but perhaps that's the point.

9. Lucii Lugo's rating of the film Ajami

Excelente filme que retrata del modo más humano el conflicto étnico/religioso que impera en el Israel actual. A través de 5 historias entrelazadas aprendemos sobre las condiciones sociales de un país en constante pugna y estigmatizado. Cada una de los personajes nos hace relacionarnos a un nivel muy profundo con su historia y nos sitúa dentro de su entorno, siempre difícil e invariablemente hostil. ¡Muy recomendable!

10. Adriana Venegas's rating of the film Ajami

11. Rocío En Ameca's rating of the film Ajami

12. RickDeck's rating of the film Ajami

Una muy buena película, no tan bien resuelta la final, pero con una excelente narrativa y muy buenas actuaciones.

13. Zepo's rating of the film Ajami

Una telaraña de eventos donde se expone la violencia domestica dentro de una guerra eterna, todo un infierno de dogmas religiosos. Realista y conmovedora. Muy acertado el trabajo de actores sin experiencia, eso pinta diferencias. Un poco confusa debido el gran número de personajes que corren subyacentes por los enredos de un guión bien armado.

14. Vassilis Tsitsopoulos's rating of the film Ajami

Watching this German-Israeli co-production I had a feeling that I was witnessing an elaborate, self-deluding exculpatory plea for Israel's criminal occupation of Palestine and for Western complicity with it. Well-acted, well-directed, intense, with some moments of insight-- but still the product of a Euro-Israeli "compassionate" imaginary about Arabs that objectifies and stereotypes them in its own way.

15. Weston Campbell's rating of the film Ajami

Entertaining but lacking in originality.

16. El Biffo's rating of the film Ajami

This Scorsese-ish depiction of Ajami makes the place seem much worse than it is. I used to teach at an elementary school there, it is a pretty lovely neighborhood on the beach, far from the hotels and commercial tourism of downtown. It is a lot mellower than NYC. I guess there is a lot of crime, but I consider the easy access to drugs to be a plus. I never even heard of anyone getting shot! It's a nice area.3.7 stars

17. crystal meff's rating of the film Ajami

i cannot tell you why i loved this film.

18. Vi's rating of the film Ajami

One of the films that kept my attention all the time. Brilliant!

19. Sin título.'s rating of the film Ajami

Extremadamente larga para la idea que trata de comunicar; la forma en la que trata de enlazar eventos pudiera llegar a ser fastidiosa para el espectador.

20. mpho3's rating of the film Ajami

"There’s no prescription for coexistence amid the fateful swirl of passion, cruelty and violence in Ajami. For Copti, Shani and the rest of us, though, the fact that a bunch of Jews and Arabs got together to make this powerful film has to mean something." - Andrew O'Hehir, Salon.com

21. Edward Copeland's rating of the film Ajami

An unusual experiment produces a mostly compelling film about the seemingly intractable conflict in the Mideast. http://eddieonfilm.blogspot.com/2010/08/sometimes-melting-pots-only-produce.html

22. El Edgariin's rating of the film Ajami

23. Caryophallus's rating of the film Ajami

Arabs are being killed by eachother, Jews are being killed by Arabs! Was it the reality the film is trying to say?

24. danliofer's rating of the film Ajami

one... two... three... and then you are in another reality...