1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Alan Partridge

I've enjoyed most all of the iterations of Mr. Partridge, and the character is my favorite of all of those that Coogan does. This movie does capture his strangely endearing characteristics.

2. James Mackin's rating of the film Alan Partridge

This was my first experience of Alan Partridge, and it's a hoot. Armando Iannucci's script is hilarious, and Colm Meaney is very well cast as the guy who isn't taking this shit anymore.

3. bunyerol's rating of the film Alan Partridge

Dünya Radyo Günü kutlu olsun!

4. abyantama's rating of the film Alan Partridge

5. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Alan Partridge

I actually really dislike the TV show and Alan Partridge in general so I was so annoyed that I had to watch this in work years ago. I shouldn't have pre-judged it - I laughed all the way through.

6. crushedbones's rating of the film Alan Partridge

You just said "clobber" and then "Jason and the Argonauts".

7. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Alan Partridge

One of the better TV to cinema crossovers, but still falls short of feeling like an actual film & not just as surplus to the small-screen series. There was a lot of potential with the idea of Alan milking the ensuing media circus of a tragic event to benefit his own struggling career, but this gets quickly sidelined by the silly kidnapping plot. Still very funny & entertaining, but doesn't really aspire to much else.

8. Thomas's rating of the film Alan Partridge

Doesn't translate well to a feature length.

9. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Alan Partridge

Suspect Coogan insisted that he have cooler hair in this trans-Atlantic enterprise than in the various television series! Coming after Mid-Morning Matters necessitates a claustrophobic start confined to the radio studio so it's a relief when Alan & Pat get out onto the road. Yet high-stakes action renders Alan's desperation less absurd so it was always going to be a balancing act. Fun, but not essential. Sparks tho!

10. Graham Ball's rating of the film Alan Partridge

I actually think this is one of those rare occasions where a sitcom/TV character does transfer to the cinematic format better than expected. The story was kept simple, the focus was on Alan P and his idiosyncratic behaviour as he reacted to the situation around and the format did not over extend itself. To top it off some very funny scenes. :-)

11. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Alan Partridge

12. Damien Maclean's rating of the film Alan Partridge

A biased 5 star rating as I love everything & anything to do with Steve Coogan.

13. flamingo jones's rating of the film Alan Partridge

14. robin's rating of the film Alan Partridge

Entertaining, but only occasionally funny.

15. Justin Senkbile's rating of the film Alan Partridge

Proof yet again that a great performer can overcome almost any amount of lackluster writing, directing, editing, etc

16. tylergfoster's rating of the film Alan Partridge

seems like it was put together in a blender but it's so funny it hardly matters.

17. NICOLE86's rating of the film Alan Partridge

It had its moments but overall did not compare to the ingenious TV series. It was nice to see Coogan as my favorite DJ again.

18. Ari's rating of the film Alan Partridge

The pitfalls of revisiting a beloved cult tv series in feature film format are all present here.

19. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Alan Partridge

Not really a let down, but it could have been better. Also there was a supreme lack of Sprünt.

20. filmcapsule's rating of the film Alan Partridge

A bit too myopically focused on Alan Partridge himself to create much of an interesting scenario or do much with the characters surrounding him. Felicity Montagu manages to create a fully realized character with very little screen time, but Colm Meaney is given too little to do. Still, Steve Coogan more than justifies the camera's attention, showcasing an array of comic talents.

21. film_lies101's rating of the film Alan Partridge

Coogan's most known creation still a few miles yet

22. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Alan Partridge

Starts off crackling, observant, funny, and sharp, but gets a bit lost and unfocused when it leaves the studio. Still the occasional gag that hits, but I the whole thing seems to work better when there are more characters and less space.

23. Ciprian Ailenei's rating of the film Alan Partridge

"God loves everybody, even sluts."

24. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Alan Partridge

The Iannucci touch is there and it makes the comedy all the better.