1. ceknklsn's rating of the film Alexander

2. JCPJD's rating of the film Alexander

Oh Gawd. I love Oliver Stone; J.F.K is that film I can watch over and over again and never tire of, but this is a disaster. It takes some guts to make Alexander the Great this daft. Fair play to everyone involved for failing with such gusto! x

3. Antonio León Medina's rating of the film Alexander

Aferrado a su amor incondicional por descubrir nuevas tierras y sobretodo, a una ruta en cuyo discurso tuvo como maestro a Aristóteles, quien le dijo que un hombre con mucho valor podría conquistar la India y dar vuelta por el Nilo hasta llegar a Macedonia de regreso por Babilonia. Sin duda, el más grande Alejandro de todos los tiempos.

4. JK's rating of the film Alexander

a tale .. full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. the dance scenes were the best parts.

5. frisbeetoe@gmail.com's rating of the film Alexander

6. L. Nolan's rating of the film Alexander

All and any credibility blown by inexplicable Irish accents!

7. Howard Orr's rating of the film Alexander

Only interesting when Val Kilmer is on-screen, because his relationship with Alexander is the only interesting relationship in the film. A great, Film 101 case study about the crucial importance of getting the casting of the lead role right: if not, you get this.

8. Victor-André's rating of the film Alexander

The average only for Angelina Jolie (ahaha) Recommended

9. salemsharp's rating of the film Alexander

I love this movie so much it's like i've adopted the puppy no one wants. ugh, too perfect.

10. Alcock Hitchfred's rating of the film Alexander

The worst film I have ever seen in my whole life. Nothing can top the stupidity of this film. It's so bad, it's not even funny-bad...

11. Quentin Carbonell's rating of the film Alexander

This thing is hilarious. Really. Almost died laughing. Jared Leto appear in this one as a mix between an elf and Pocahontas. And t is soooooo long.

12. Meadow Square's rating of the film Alexander

In my opinion, the music is mainly the best thing from this film.

13. Arctvrvs's rating of the film Alexander

Revisited is the version I watched and that version doesn't warrant the hate i've seen this film receive. I've read quite a lot on Megas Alexandros and the Diadochai and i'd say Stone summed up the tensions, the politicking and everything just right. Also the Revisited is structured in a completely non linear fashion and changes eras at the perfect moment.

14. Bambang N Karim's rating of the film Alexander

Is there any 0 star or a half star?

15. MODERNGRUMBLE's rating of the film Alexander

alexander revisited (the third cut) really is the only version of this to watch and judge, far from perfect but far better than the other two.

16. Marco's rating of the film Alexander

Colin Farrel is so awkard in this movie which too long and boring.

17. Bernardo's rating of the film Alexander

man, whis was supposed to be so good

18. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Alexander

I feel this film runs into the same issue as Michael Mann's "Ali": the subject is treated with incredible style, with lush and baroque production and very dynamic direction. However, the story of the subject as depicted is terribly jumbled, and even though it is entertaining and interesting to see how Stone identifies with his idea of Alexander the Great, the film itself is limited in the tale it tells.

19. Jardun's rating of the film Alexander

I give it 3 stars, only because I got to see Rosario Dawson's tits. Man, they are nice.

20. Nosada's rating of the film Alexander

Epic and engrossing. I love this movie.

21. Hunter Duesing's rating of the film Alexander

It's a shame that the story of one of the most interesting figures in military history was so badly mishandled. What's even more tragic is that since the movie was such a spectacular failure, it'll be awhile before we get a film of substance about him.

22. Daniel's rating of the film Alexander

And I paid for watching this? Oh lord what I've done...

23. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Alexander

Very flawed in many ways but I'm still a sucker for an epic and an epic it certainly is.