1. wiwitaek's rating of the film Alfie

Can't comment much about this one. Another mixed feeling

2. SpacePirate's rating of the film Alfie

Welcome to the Michael Caine show, who carries this film with his "I dont care if this take is good or not" style of off the cuff acting. He is so cool and suave here he almost reaches the level of nonchalance reserved for actors like Newman. A funny film thats also cautionary, ends on a rather down note which is odd for the time. Winters and the rest of the cast provide good supporting work. Avoid remake. 4 stars.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Alfie

Intéressante, mais inégale description du quotidien d'un séducteur moderne... www.cinefiches.com

4. cinegeek.de's rating of the film Alfie

Our Daily Free Stream: Michael Caine - Alfie. Our Daily Free Stream: Michael Caine - Alfie. Merkwürdig, Alfie hat man als Komödie in Erinnerung, dabei ist er ein echter Finsterling, der das Leben entschieden ablehnt. Die Adaption von Bill Naughtons Stück präsentiert einen selbstsüchtigen, frauenhassenden Schürzenjäger.... die ganze Rezension und weitere britische Komödien gibts auf cinegeek.de

5. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Alfie

Featuring one of the most beautiful Burt BACHARACH's song "Alfie".

6. Muraki's rating of the film Alfie

The British 'La Dolce Vita'. Michael caine was the 1st actor to spoke to the camera (audience) #Revolution

7. Marianne's rating of the film Alfie

Michael Caine in this is as sexy as he can ever be.

8. David M.K.'s rating of the film Alfie

Oh, by the way, there's a bloody fetus in the kitchen.

9. Andre Rehal's rating of the film Alfie

A good movie that doesn't glorify the lifestyle of its lead character and ends on a more somber and cautionary note. The use of direct address was a great device and was necessary given some of the choices the character makes. The anamorphic lenses used gave a nice wide scope to every shot allowing the locations and production design to shine.

10. tiagovitoria's rating of the film Alfie

Michael Caine, a pretty rude boy who cannot be loved by just one woman. Much better than the remake with Jude Law, however I think we can't put both on the same jar because this Alfie is much less smooth and more real, more faithful to the truth. A lovely film with a decent creative work by Lewis Gilbert who made a film about shifting love with simple and not pretentious shots - Shyer wanted to do that and failed.

11. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film Alfie

12. G.T. De Fontenoy died for us's rating of the film Alfie

lame aside from rollins soundtrack and a wonderful scene with denholm"marcus brody"elliot as the creepy abortionist.