1. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

2. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Another really strong film from Martin Scorsese!

3. Aida's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

This movie had me both laughing and crying with tears on my face within the first 10 minutes. Wonderfully and painfully sensitive.

4. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Reminded me Raymond carver stories

5. Aardsy's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

6. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

7.8/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2fF

7. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

I grew up with the TV show, didn't see the original film till much later-- at the point where I was developing an anti-TV snobbishness (since modified, revised).

8. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

I watched this because (1) Martin Scorsese directed it (2) it received 1 Oscar (Ellen Burstyn), 2 nominations (writing/supporting role) (3) Kris Kristofferson & Harvey Keitel contributed and (4) it received very high ratings everywhere. My watching reasons, however, are totally unjustified. Big disappointment. The uninteresting characters, a very much boring story and overmotivated/overdoing "Alice" spoilt it. Pity.

9. Dignan's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Terrible mother. Typical woman.

10. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Sad but sweet, heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time.

11. Ethan's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

A feminist picture, that's also partially a road picture, but it is all Scorsese. With his great attention to detail and his ability to get the best performances from his actors. Ellen Burstyn is simply amazing and received a well deserved Oscar for this incredible performance.

12. SpacePirate's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Scorsese's best film, and oddly, centered around a female for a change. This is 70s personified.

13. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Strong scents of Gena via John (Minnie pre this film), of WANDA, but too shiny to have the same impact. With no money, Cassavetes and Loden created superior films via primal urgency. Even this early in Scorsese's career, there is a poli$h that rubs me the wrong way. Nevertheless, it had me a little teary-eyed by the end. And Keitel is freaking insane. Highly recommended.

14. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

In which Scorsese, generally occupied by masculinity, directs one of the great Actress Showcases of the 70s. Of course, it was Burstyn's project—Scorsese just had to keep the camera moving. So it's lighter on his personality, and actually has more hokum than some of his more explicitly "Hollywood" films. But pretty damn good, with a beautiful cinephiliac opening and a track by Mott the Hoople. Burstyn is terrific.

15. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

1974, dir. MARTIN SCORSESE - 8/10 (USA)

16. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Tamam Scorsese büyük bir üstad farkındayım ama bu film çok sıradan. Beklentimin oldukça uzağında. 2.5/5

17. DaisyJ's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

I really hated the kid in this movie.

18. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

"What's the use of getting married? It's only a waste of time I'd rather sit upon a shelf, one makes two when you're talking to yourself. Never let a girl be master for the sake of a cuddle and a kiss. You may have lots of things you never had before but what you never had you'll never miss"

19. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Más que la Alicia de Carroll, el personaje de esta película parece inspirado en la Dorothy de "El mago de Oz". Scorsese inicia su película con una remembranza al clásico de la Metro. La niña de granja que canturrea mientras sueña y maldice. "Alicia ya no vive aquí" es la versión realista de un cuento de hadas en donde los sueños se degradan y se sobrevive. Al final Alicia se divorcia de su promesa mas no del hombre.

20. Graham Carter's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Scorsese's best film in my opinion.

21. El Biffo's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Okay, not all of Scorcese's films are garbage. This is one of the good ones, before he became a total idiot. A very rich and successful idiot on cruise control. Ellen Burstyn owns this film, completely. She actually brought the script to Scorcese and hired him. What an amazing actor.

22. nessa's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

23. Justin Vicari's rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Scorsese's most neglected masterpiece, and the film of his that inspired other filmmakers the most. This psychedelic melo is one of those rare artworks that makes you feel that anything is possible. And Ellen Burstyn was something completely new to U.S. screen acting. The sun-bleached southwest provides a visionary calm and it was Scorsese's genius to look right into that bedazzlement.

24. Genadijus L.'s rating of the film Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore

Memorable and powerful performance by great Ellen Burstyn. For sure, one of the best and exclusive movies by Martin Scorsese.