1. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

I will never get tired of this

2. zohen lux's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

everyone in this movie is now dead

3. Jim Fear's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

4. tenonder's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

5. adollinn's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

6. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

The damaged effects make it all the more bizarre and beautiful!

7. ninjacabeza's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

una película que tiene más de 100 años

8. suede's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

The children walking and running around as playing cards in the park were hilarious. They moved and looked just like small kids might do over a century later.

9. Nina's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

British Film Institute, London

10. Marina C.'s rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

The only adaptation I'll ever accept.

11. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

1903 yapımı. Ne dersem yanlış olur aslında.

12. 2dealsok's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Movies I have seen, it is very good. http://www.video-cable.net/asus/asus-f3-video-cable.html

13. brose.'s rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Anyone else noticed the children dressed as the Cards all stare into the camera whilst walking past, found this quite funny

14. Stormstars Finn Di Pierro's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

giusto nauseante sembrava un uomo aòice

15. Athos Luca's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

16. Luciana Guevara's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

17. ashna3278's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Heel mooi flim. Alleen als je van sprookjes houdt is dit een mooi flim. Ik kijk wel met plezier.

18. Jon Kenna's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Amazing, haunting, slightly sinister and poignant.

19. Mike's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

I don't get this site. This could be the greatest movie site ever. I think it is such a great idea, but I knew it was too good to be true... I can't watch any film, I can't post to any discussion, and any film I want to see is not availbale in my area Why would I pay for a subscription here? Can someone tell me? Maybe I am doing something wrong....mubi lovers, speak to me....

20. straight 8's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

watched this the other night. really made me smile after 12 years of looking at 'straight 8' films made on super 8mm with only in-camera edits and NO postproduction whatsoever, it's great how in-camera and 'organic' so called effects make you smile. we see some of the same techniques as here quite regularly ed of straight 8

21. Glaudius93's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

I think she was a man, for this reason it is so ugly.

22. Alessandro Tinchini's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

I think that, apart from image quality and production (if production here makes any sense), it's very important for a still living witness of the origins of an art that most people wrongly describe as dead.

23. Istvan David's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

I have to say it is not very good this movie. The "Alice" is so not right for this role, she is too old! Common...and she is acting like crap : ) Honestly i didn't like it very much. Disappointed! : ) But the old scratch effects are great.

24. Dyslexie test's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Lol that bunny walks funny as hell :P But its really fasinating to see such old movies.