1. raquel_ag's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Enredo: ★★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

The most wacky and psychedelic animated movie that Disney ever made but also brings all the greatest moments from the book into what is still the best filmed version of it. The worm that basically smokes opium would never pass the Disney censors today. A movie that prepares the child for more demanding and adult movies in future life and to be honest I'm sad it isn't that many films of this sort made.

3. Vince Wynne's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

An insane animated road movie set in a possibly schizophrenic young girl's fever dream. It's just fantastic.

4. ana_cggoncalves's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

"I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it". oh.

5. Jackson Staninger's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

While it's not the most satisfying of Lewis Carroll's Novel, so much of the film can't be translated beyond the written word, so judging one against the other is dumb and pointless. The result is a candy colored Dreamland, an Avant-Garde Fairy Tale that appeals to the intellect. With the most interesting Heroine Uncle Walt has ever given us. Pure Brilliance, the best of Walt's Post War efforts.

6. anacecil's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Preciosa !!! Volver a la niñez

7. hexhunk's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Thank god for Mary Blair.

8. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Lacking in comparison to many other Disney films, but overall, still decent

9. hamsa's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

10. S.J.B.'s rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

I tend to take big issue with this film, likely due to the fact that the simple "weirdness" of a film does not seem to earn my appreciation as easily as it does with others. Honestly, I find the film very monotonal; from almost its very first minute to its last, it's cranked all the way up to ten attempting to out-weird itself. It gets tiring after the first half-hour or so and you're left wanting actual substance.

11. Ylly's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

12. Star Lord's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Alice nel paese delle meraviglie. Sempre odiato questo cartone.

13. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

14. dino dancer's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

15. Tutu888's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Probably there with Fantasia for most out of the mind Disney production. But not that inconsistent and overlong as Fantasia. So: my favorite Disney? Well, it didn't deliver the tears like Dumbo and Bambi...

16. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

17. taniaburrito's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

18. Lino Monteiro's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland captures the whimsical, zany charm of the book. It doesn't boast a consistent and emotionally gripping narrative, nor should it have to. It's the personification of a childlike fanciful vision, mutable and readily amazed at all that's going on at the same time. All characters are likable and memorable and the visuals are pretty interesting. I do find it a bit uneven, but it's wonderfully wondrous.

19. Zac Weber's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

A magical Disney trip... Alice: "I simply must get through!" Doorknob: "Sorry, you're much too big. Simply impassible." Alice: "You mean impossible?" Doorknob: "No, impassible. Nothing's impossible."

20. camille's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

21. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

One of my childhood favorites.

22. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

this was never a necessary film to be made

23. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland