1. Jackson Staninger's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

While it's not the most satisfying of Lewis Carroll's Novel, so much of the film can't be translated beyond the written word, so judging one against the other is dumb and pointless. The result is a candy colored Dreamland, an Avant-Garde Fairy Tale that appeals to the intellect. With the most interesting Heroine Uncle Walt has ever given us. Pure Brilliance, the best of Walt's Post War efforts.

2. anacecil's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Preciosa !!! Volver a la niƱez

3. traumatrash's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

4. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Lacking in comparison to many other Disney films, but overall, still decent

5. hamsa's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

6. Sarah J.B.'s rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

I tend to take big issue with this film, likely due to the fact that the simple "weirdness" of a film does not seem to earn my appreciation as easily as it does with others. Honestly, I find the film very monotonal; from almost its very first minute to its last, it's cranked all the way up to ten attempting to out-weird itself. It gets tiring after the first half-hour or so and you're left wanting actual substance.

7. Ylly's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

8. Star Lord's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Alice nel paese delle meraviglie. Sempre odiato questo cartone.

9. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

10. Elme Dino's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

11. Tutu888's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Probably there with Fantasia for most out of the mind Disney production. But not that inconsistent and overlong as Fantasia. So: my favorite Disney? Well, it didn't deliver the tears like Dumbo and Bambi...

12. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

13. taniaburrito's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

14. Lino Monteiro's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland captures the whimsical, zany charm of the book. It doesn't boast a consistent and emotionally gripping narrative, nor should it have to. It's the personification of a childlike fanciful vision, mutable and readily amazed at all that's going on at the same time. All characters are likable and memorable and the visuals are pretty interesting. I do find it a bit uneven, but it's wonderfully wondrous.

15. Zac Weber's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

A magical Disney trip... Alice: "I simply must get through!" Doorknob: "Sorry, you're much too big. Simply impassible." Alice: "You mean impossible?" Doorknob: "No, impassible. Nothing's impossible."

16. JoanaSantos's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

used to be my favourite childhood film

17. camille's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

18. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

One of my childhood favorites.

19. Ian Fitzgerald's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

this was never a necessary film to be made

20. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

21. Nina's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

22. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

A beautiful film with a lot of interesting ideas, though definitely not for everyone, in part, due to its slow pacing.

23. Donald R. Monroe's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

note to self: do not watch while tripping acid

24. tahir22's rating of the film Alice in Wonderland

i hate that fuck'n rabbit