1. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

A mix of good dialogues, great action scenes and Paolo Nutini singing Let Me Down Easy (<3).

2. Matija's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

same story all over again, 3 stars for ME being an SF fan

3. banu's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

If you care about Alien series and sci-fi movies, i recommend you to watch Prometheus before this. I made that mistake because no one told me that they are related.

4. eberhard's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

5. Luca's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

6. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

7. Dimitris Jb's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

8. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

Ridley Scott, the ultimate parasite, cannibalizing his own creation, contaminating the spectators with that lethal virus otherwise known as Hollywood cinema. Covenant, a triumph of nihilism, the nihilism of corporate spectacle. A regurgitation of themes, tropes and topoi. An endless cycle of death. The master & servant dialectic reaches the omega point until the next, violent, resurrection. The show must go on.

9. tyb's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

It dutifully hits the points an Alien movie is supposed to, and has some good emotion and visuals in it, but the writing is overall very lackluster. Was the "twist" at the end even supposed to be surprising?

10. Graham Ball's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

You know, I'm thinking 3.5 stars to be honest. I really quite liked the movie. Was there anything surprising within the story or narrative structure? Not really, but it's an 'Alien' movie and it works extremely well within the limits of the franchise. I read on IMDB that Ridley had an earlier idea of the film focusing on the Engineers and their creations of humans/Aliens... now that would have been interesting....

11. Mugino's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

Scott thought it was "too on the nose" to challenge religion with creationism à la alien Engineer and evidently chickened out. The best SF demands vision and backbone, something sorely lacking in these wasted prequels. "Prometheus" could be forgiven, had Shaw and David engaged the Engineers in a fierce ideological battle, uncovering terrifying truths about our existence. Instead, we got this bag of flaming crap.

12. Log Lady's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

It's a shame how far we've come from the claustrophobic first installment, but despite the bloatedness and the exposition, I will never grow tired of watching a good entertaining piece of the Alien franchise.

13. skoog's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

trying to be original with doing the same movie over and over again. but it's still more intriguing than that new blade runner movie, scott is still trying at least.

14. INZER's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

15. saitosouta's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

This movie is definitely a deadly assalt on couple-normative society (in the occident?). Heterosexial couple is killed brutally, homosexial couple is also killed brutally, interracial couple is of course killed brutally, whoever has a partner is killed and new creatures thrive on their bodies. Originally slasher movie has an element like that but this sublimely grotesque myth for 21st century is at its peak, Hooray!

16. Professional Voyeur's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

The same old story but worse, please Rid stop it!

17. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

18. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

In which the DNA of several movies—a literal sequel to Prometheus, a spiritual sequel to Blade Runner, a Planet of Dr. Moreau, a run-and-gun splatter-fest—mix into a half-formed mutant that bursts from Ridley Scott's chest. It trips on its own mythology, which is a pity, because ALIEN needs no explanation: it was always most potent a long cold stare into the unknown. But I'll watch hard sci-fi with nice sets any day.

19. Ricardo Nascimento's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

20. enchi's rating of the film Alien: Covenant

Even my beloved one couldn't save this film. I be always remember her nose and soft breathe on my neck and cheek... Who am i kidding? My last relationships was one big disappointment like this film is. Pain.

21. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Alien: Covenant