1. Allison Rung's rating of the film Alien

My reigning thought throughout the movie: I wish Cronenberg did one of these.

2. Manfred Matela's rating of the film Alien

The best movie in the Alien franchise. The fact that the Xenomorph is only played by a Aman in costume makes it feel all the more real and scary compared to other movies in the quadrilogy.

3. ceknklsn's rating of the film Alien

43/100 (5 üzerinden 4,2 az olmuş ya 20 yapsaydınız aq yarım akıllıları. Hollywood'un böyle saçma filmlerle sizi köleleştirdiği düzeni de yine biz bitiricez. Yorumumda bu düşük puanı mantıklıca açıklamaya çalıştım...)

4. Traum Baum's rating of the film Alien

The product of heightened castration anxiety aroused by the emergence of second-wave feminism.

5. João Mesquita's rating of the film Alien

6. Alex Shuster's rating of the film Alien

Ridley Scott's classic horror film transcends the Sci-Fi genre to new heights while also achieving an interesting following in his film's popularity.

7. Frank ViSo's rating of the film Alien

8. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Alien

Still scary and entertaining, even I know what is happening.

9. marcabranca's rating of the film Alien

10. meth_'s rating of the film Alien

rewatching this franchise and squirting at the set design. thank u giger

11. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film Alien

12. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film Alien

Outer space will ruin your life so don't fucking go there.

13. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Alien

Could easily be the best of all spaceship bound science fiction out there - at least every single frame of it is memorable. It is full of sequences that are impossible to forget and not a single beat of it is wrong. Incredible imagery and sets courtesy of crazed Swiss artist H.R. Giger. So influential that almost all monster films has recycled it to death since.

14. subtonal's rating of the film Alien

15. Anthony On Off's rating of the film Alien

So real... i miss so much movies from this era called 80's

16. F/K's rating of the film Alien

Simple and fast paced, but focused and tight. A Slasher film set in space

17. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Alien

So natural feeling, which is what makes it one of the scariest films I have seen.

18. Christofi Cotonou's rating of the film Alien

I love the clinical chaos. The white walls of our ship are blood splattered but silent.

19. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Alien

Scott proves that this movie is more than a classic 80's horror. I love his use of lights, it goes along with the tension he is delivering and his cinematography and music use helps to keep that feeling throughout the movie. And the gore, i loved ittttt

20. Heather Andersen Ower's rating of the film Alien

21. spasmolytic's rating of the film Alien

Could have been more brutal. This one is is buried deep in collective unconscious. Several times there were incidents that I thought I had originally thought of, but really they were in Alien the whole time.

22. Daniel's rating of the film Alien

23. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Alien

As if child labor wasn't painful enough you got these alien babies bursting out of people's chests.

24. vvnelson's rating of the film Alien