1. Tatami's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

Way to long considering the style of the film. The monotonous narrative and the constant melancholic feel of the film get tiring very quickly. Yeah I love Debussy but there is variety to his music that this movie just doesn't have.

2. -REM-'s rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

3. ionosonde's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

after wanting to watch this since middle school i finally saw it. brought me back to the dark places in my childhood, but somehow not in a bad way. i would watch it again. the cinematography is fucked up weird and i like it.

4. Julian's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

5. Chris's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

haunting and emotionally draining, beautifully shot, one of the most unique movies ive ever seen

6. anadyomene's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

Reminds me of Blue Spring, and they were released in the same year. Nice music, I like Salyu's songs as Lily Chou-Chou. Debussy's Arabesque no. 1 is a long time darling too.

7. Setya Rahmah's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

Depresi, suram, dengan sangat menawan.

8. apollonouta's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

terrible, shallow, whiny, melodramatic etc...

9. NRM's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

I didn't expect this. I surely didn't. An amazing movie. It seems to have influenced OldBoy, Dolls, Spring Breakers, Samaria... Or maybe it was just me. Anyway, an amazing movie.

10. atartinia's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

This film is really interesting ! We can feel immediately that the harmony reigns within this film and the soundtrack fits the film perfectly...

11. DDEEPIN's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

12. camille's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

13. robin's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

14. kartina obskura's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

scream in the field. scream in the crowd. scream while piano is playing. scream when water takes you. scream when kites are in the sky. scream and scream and scream for me, too.

15. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

Beautiful, thought provoking, emotion inducing, heavy, perfect film! One of my all time favorites

16. Bastian Faldano's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

I was like, is there Lily Chou Chou exists? and for me, my Ether is Sufjan Stevens, he's my blue ether? and you anyone? who's your Ether?

17. Adam Ummar's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

18. daftnymph's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

so much existential ennui and seemingly inexplicable cruelty - excruciating

19. absentmindednes's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

20. smeef's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

maybe the best soundtrack ever

21. lndah's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

Now tell me, how can i move on from this; How can i freaking move on from this unbearable illogical plebiean feels...

22. smndvdcl's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

Narrative linearity is of secondary concern to Iwai. This film is a canvas, and its exposition is a marvel. Like 'Upstream Color', just go with it - mood trumps structure, and the aesthetic is astonishing. 'All About Lily Chou-Chou' is less of a story and more of an experience. If are you going to deconstruct semantically, it's an amiable analysis of naive pop fanbases and the romanticist, illusory world they create.

23. Daniel S.'s rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou

Hard to get involved as most characters look alike. I spent most of my time wondering whether Kuno was Shiori or not and why Hoshino took the place of Kanzaki. Already forgotten.

24. angiebasuki's rating of the film All About Lily Chou-Chou