1. ApexCactus's rating of the film All About My Mother

Puede uno decir y pensar lo que quiera de Almodóvar, pero el tipo sabe hacer una película. Creo que este film ejemplifica a la perfeccion la catarsis, ese final es un amasijo de emociones que pegan y no lo vez venir; aún si aparcen "cliches" por ahí o por allá. Muy buen cine como siempre.

2. Kevin Andrés's rating of the film All About My Mother

3. Miguel's rating of the film All About My Mother

Si he de ser honesto, esta es la primera película que veo de Almodóvar. Cumple con todas las expectativas. Amo la cotidianidad con que aborda temas que debieron dejar de ser tabú hace muchos años.

4. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film All About My Mother

5. Camila Pardo Cerezo's rating of the film All About My Mother

6. Paul Rot's rating of the film All About My Mother

7. Sơn Phước's rating of the film All About My Mother

Surpired me a lot. Ended so suddenly. There're nothing good or bad in this movie. Just love!

8. mooloo's rating of the film All About My Mother

we talked about Almodóvar and then watched this in spanish class. this is a movie i probably wouldn't have watched alone so i am very happy to have seen it in a class. enjoyed it a lot. very chromatically appealing with strong female leads whose delivery was phenomenal.

9. Carolina Frade's rating of the film All About My Mother

10. Ghostman's rating of the film All About My Mother

A great film that touches upon motherhood, sexuality (of all kinds), acting, and the abandonment and abuse of women by men. The first film I've seen by Pedro Almodovar and he's clearly a great filmmaker. I dug his influences (Sirk, Tennessee Williams, Bunuel, etc.) and his progressive & feminist point of view. A very emotional and powerful experience.

11. ASINED's rating of the film All About My Mother

12. Miguel Plante's rating of the film All About My Mother

Drôle, touchant, Almodovar explore en profondeur la relation entre une mère et son enfant, sous toutes ses formes; fils perdu, mère absente, mère retrouvée, fausse parenté, grossesse physique ou spirituelle... Tout y passe, dans un scénario intelligent, rafraîchissant, tenu par d'excellentes actrices.

13. Sara Lucas's rating of the film All About My Mother

14. Leif Erikson's rating of the film All About My Mother

How could I own a real Chanel when there is so much poverty in the world?

15. Richmond Hill's rating of the film All About My Mother

Almodovar has a rare ability to draw the most unlikely of strands together into a convincing whole. Like tectonic plates that should grate alarmingly, his synthesises of improbabilities, vulgarities and allusions work - not because of garish melodramatics (although they're frequently a treat) but that they're shot through - as here - with a very humane feeling for affinity and love. An earthy triumph.

16. carlajrzg's rating of the film All About My Mother

17. Shahin Katila's rating of the film All About My Mother

18. ryan brennan's rating of the film All About My Mother

This story, these themes (sexuality, transgender, identity, etc.) and these characters, bring to life something worthwhile - even if Almodovar’s ideas aren’t fully realized on screen. The scenes that work are in and around the stage - this is where the weave of fiction and reality blend the most – creating the surreal both in character and story but emboldened by the lighting and scene design

19. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film All About My Mother

Almodovar’s melodramas succeed because of their emotional honesty. They are the highest form of Spanish soap operas. Improbable, over the top things happen, but because of the commitment to the characters, story, and style, it works on the feelings without being corny or sappy. Maybe it’s because Almodovar is touching on real humanities.

20. FISCHER's rating of the film All About My Mother

Oeuvre magnifique avec une pléiade d'actrices dont l'interprétation frise la perfection et la jubilation. En prime une partition musicale intense et délicate... www.cinefiches.com

21. Sara Sousa's rating of the film All About My Mother

Complex, heartbreaking, funny. Beautiful compositions. Also, terrific performances by Cecilia Roth and Marisa Paredes.

22. Skinnedteen's rating of the film All About My Mother

What I love about Almodovar films is it's unpredictability. You just float to wherever the plot takes you and trust that he delivers every single time! His formula: Strong female leads, great acting, complex plot and colourful cinematography that keeps you indulged from start to finish.

23. Freakyfilm's rating of the film All About My Mother

24. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film All About My Mother

Tied with "Women on the Verge" for most iconic Almodóvar film.