1. Art House Junkie's rating of the film All About My Mother

2. Andrew Miller's rating of the film All About My Mother

Saw this in a metroplex with an Almodovar newbie, for whom the film didn't work-- too many tears.

3. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film All About My Mother

4. ig_____or's rating of the film All About My Mother

Even-though I like the themes it deals with, I wasn't impressed. It looked a bit like a patchwork of eccentric characters and storylines just thrown together. The bright colour schemes and compositions were good, and so were the actors and the soundtrack, but it could have used a more restrained plot.

5. Aymerik Martin Derome's rating of the film All About My Mother

6. Matheus Drummond's rating of the film All About My Mother

7. CafeGradiva's rating of the film All About My Mother

8. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film All About My Mother

dalem banget, ibu banget, mau pulang kampung

9. HSBilly's rating of the film All About My Mother

absolutely heartwarming. for those who wants to be a mother. its beauty.

10. Log Lady's rating of the film All About My Mother

The purposeful melodrama would be off-putting with any other contemporary director, but Almodóvar pulls it off by making the story humane and wonderfully warm at the same time. The strength and solidarity of the women is breathtaking, and the use of bright colours give energy to the cinematography. The story almost feels like another universe, but very plausible one. Add to that the beautiful Barcelona.

11. emily's rating of the film All About My Mother

12. smndvdcl's rating of the film All About My Mother

Almodovar's magnum opus.

13. EEE333's rating of the film All About My Mother

14. Carolina Avaria's rating of the film All About My Mother

"Una es más auténtica mientras más se parece a lo que ha soñado de sí misma"

15. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film All About My Mother

My least favorite of Aldomovar

16. Hayat's rating of the film All About My Mother

This was so beautiful and lovely. (don't know if I should give it a 3 or a 4)

17. caeletur's rating of the film All About My Mother

"How could I buy a real Chanel with all the hunger in the world?". I loved the use of bright colours. A sincere movie.

18. Diana Crişan's rating of the film All About My Mother

m-a emotionat pana la lacrimi

19. Giulia Galbarini's rating of the film All About My Mother

Pedro Almodóvar dedicated his movie to Bette Davis, Gena Rowlands and Romy Schneider.

20. Nick Cameron's rating of the film All About My Mother

Almodóvar's characteristic humanism reaches a whole new level in this uplifting, witty and heart-breaking exploration of identity and loneliness. Never before has a film brought together such a plethora of fiercely powerful women, united by solitude and solidarity. In a touching homage to A Streetcar Named Desire, we are shown to all, ultimately, be "depend[ent] on the kindness of strangers".

21. unearthly_red's rating of the film All About My Mother

Yep, I definitely don't like Almodovar.

22. Beatriz M.'s rating of the film All About My Mother