1. Murat Erdem's rating of the film All About My Mother

2. Joe Curtin's rating of the film All About My Mother

3. stewart elsey's rating of the film All About My Mother

The best film I've seen in ages.

4. Asaph Tal's rating of the film All About My Mother

Una película muy bien desde Pedro Almodovar

5. Sthirabandhu's rating of the film All About My Mother

I love it, so beautiful, so much melodrama and pathos, and Red, what and ingenious use of Red ...... AIDS, Blood, Family etc etc ...this film could just as easily have been called 'The 3 Estabans'

6. Joe Hackman's rating of the film All About My Mother

I really dug this. Good performances all around, unpredictable plot, great characters. It's a tad melodramatic at moments, but I tend to cut Pedro Almodovar some slack when that's concerned.

7. raggiodisole's rating of the film All About My Mother

8. gucluaydogdu's rating of the film All About My Mother

Great storyline and good performances overall but it really disturbed me to see how amateurish some scenes were depicted by Almodovar... The autography and accident scene for example. That and some others took me out. But still, this was a real good one afterall.

9. Tando's rating of the film All About My Mother

Not what I expected but funny, loving, moving and honest.

10. michael.p.ellis@ntlworld.com's rating of the film All About My Mother

Very moving. Characterisations so authentic and human that you cannot help be drawn in and empathise with the tumult of emotion that runs the gamut from deepest grief to great joy. Shot in beautiful Barcelona this film feels like rich and intricate tapestry.

11. Luis Miguel Padilla's rating of the film All About My Mother

12. AyynaMkay's rating of the film All About My Mother

classic set: trans guys, love and conflict

13. Lorena Brandão's rating of the film All About My Mother

Almodovar se superando sempre...

14. Patríciar's rating of the film All About My Mother

Poderoso, sem qualquer dúvida.

15. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film All About My Mother

16. Vidurnakčio's rating of the film All About My Mother

One of the best experiences I had when watched this movie. Absolutely brilliant!

17. Algitya's rating of the film All About My Mother

Really adore how this film made as a tribute with a lot of feminism element. Surely undoubtedly One Of Almodovars's very finest ( although he himself seems didn't comfortable for being so prestigious at work )

18. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film All About My Mother

I agree with many of the other comments that i didn't know what to expect from this film, but was a wonderful film. Deals with some quite hard issues in a very beautiful way, and pedro Almodovars humour always creeps in to lighten the mood. Love Penelope Cruz in this as always she has a lovely spanish accent one of my favourite actresses

19. redux's rating of the film All About My Mother

Seeds of a good film here and there, suffocated by the usual trashy campfest.

20. saiths's rating of the film All About My Mother

this was absolutely sensational. i didn't know what i was expecting or what to expect in the first place but my expectations were far from exceeded and tears were shed.

21. Adam GR's rating of the film All About My Mother

My first and favorite Almodóvar.

22. Luiz Hiroshi's rating of the film All About My Mother