1. Christoffer's rating of the film All About My Mother

2. Joaopa's rating of the film All About My Mother

mistura densidade e leveza de uma maneira rara na filmografia de almodóvar.

3. nvtsrmr's rating of the film All About My Mother

I keep thinking, what an awesome woman she is. How she got through everything, how she acted on her child, her ex, everyone around her, it's just awesome. And it makes her one of my favorite characters. And yeah, Algrado, I love her too! lol

4. Minousch's rating of the film All About My Mother

I happened to watch this right after watching 'A Streetcar named Desire'. A brilliant if sad movie night.

5. Francesca Magliulo's rating of the film All About My Mother

6. Harry Rossi's rating of the film All About My Mother

Wow. I mean... wow. Truly a beautiful cinematic experience. The colors, the characters, the music all completely resonated with me on a very deep level. This is only my 3rd Almodovar, and yet I'm already convinced of his genius. A truly gifted filmmaker. Oh, and I loved the dedication at the end.

7. PervertedActor's rating of the film All About My Mother

8. Zachary George Najarian-Najafi's rating of the film All About My Mother

Such a lovely film! Anyone who loves their mother should watch this one. Almodovar brings such compassion, humanity and humor to his characters that they almost seem real despite acting like they're in a telenovela. Oh, and the colors! Each scene is so meticulously framed, staged, and shot. Every camera movement perfect! Almodovar is one of the great directors of our age.

9. Staralfur's rating of the film All About My Mother

Of the greatest of Almodóvar. His compassion for his characters makes him one of the bravest directors alive. The story of the transgender father is out of clichés and instead, built-up with subtle touch and humanity.

10. fxfuxfx's rating of the film All About My Mother

11. Larissa's rating of the film All About My Mother

Achei um pouco confuso, a estória é fácil de entender, mas são muitos temas misturados e eu não percebi qual era o principal, não entendi o que o filme quis mostrar. Gostei mais de 'Volver' e 'Fale com ela', parece que os filmes de Almodóvar costumam abordar muitos assuntos, porém nesses dois eu consegui entender até onde ele queria chegar.

12. nowhere_fast's rating of the film All About My Mother

I think I'm the only one who hated this and stop watching in the first 20 minutes.

13. Daniela's rating of the film All About My Mother

Not as good as people say it is : /

14. valolopez's rating of the film All About My Mother

Impecable, como todo lo Almodóvar

15. Mr. Fuffcans's rating of the film All About My Mother

its a story of self discovery that never seems like it panders or simplifies the characters conflicts for the sake of good feelings.

16. Stardust Memory's rating of the film All About My Mother

Una película maravillosa e impresionante. Me quito el sombrero, Señor Almodóvar!

17. Berjuan's rating of the film All About My Mother

Almodovar's best (?) Every aspect of this film is interesting in some way. You wonder how something so complicated can look so simple.

18. MegaMeg's rating of the film All About My Mother

19. Alexis's rating of the film All About My Mother

My favorite from Almodovar, great colors, great actors, great music. Showing a fantastic Cecilia Roth.

20. EuzRea's rating of the film All About My Mother

21. HobartLazaro's rating of the film All About My Mother

i chose this as my favorite almodovar because it has my favorite set of characters.

22. tayoulevy's rating of the film All About My Mother

Almodovar has an understanding of women that is amazing. And his actresses are always fabulous. This is a very moving film and Almodovar dares to exposed his sensitivity. That this film is in the category of queer films seems inadequate. But my guess is that all gay directors will be in this category - Almodovar, Fassbinder, Pasolini, are the ones I have seen so far

23. Luz Sabina's rating of the film All About My Mother

Que maravilla revisitar a Almodovar...que maravilla volver a ver Barcelona

24. Natalie Guevara's rating of the film All About My Mother

Almodovar's movies always feel like really well-executed, self-referential soap opera episodes to me. I KNOW SPAIN IS IN EUROPE & NOT LATIN AMERICA, but there is something so essentially "Latino" about his movies: they're like coming home. I love young, unspoiled Penelope Cruz, "All About Eve" references & trannies, always.