1. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film All About Steve

vi mais filmes da sandra bullock do que pensava...

2. vordven's rating of the film All About Steve

3. jooley's rating of the film All About Steve

This has to be the bottom of the barrel, I dare not imagine anything lower than this. How this movie came to be produced and released onto an unsuspecting public is beyond comprehension. This is what you get for watching TV - I want my 2 hours back, plus compensation for the IQ points I lost watching this.

4. atpgaga's rating of the film All About Steve

Watched this hoping it was some kind of gender swap All About Eve. Boy, was I way off! It did give me an inisightful window into the mind of ablelist Hollywood though: Autistic characters are good for two things, laughing at and teaching entitled douches life lessons (the kind that are glaringly obvious to anyone with a scrap of humility.)

5. chanandre's rating of the film All About Steve

stalking into loathing, loathing into loving, loving into leaving. yeah, no.

6. courtneylesueur's rating of the film All About Steve

The worst movie I have ever seen.

7. subtonal's rating of the film All About Steve

okay. now, to anyone calling anything a bad movie...just remember that this exists.

8. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film All About Steve

Come on Sandy, I know you can do better (1.5/5)

9. Tim B.'s rating of the film All About Steve

Can I give this less than 1 star??Because that's being entirely too generous....

10. Myris Silva's rating of the film All About Steve

11. fabridoss's rating of the film All About Steve

Could anybody explain what the hell is Sandra Bullock in this piece of crap? It is worse than Matthew McConaughey's and Gerad Butler's comedies together.

12. Eny's rating of the film All About Steve

too fucking stupid comedy.