1. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film All Eyez on Me

Not at all terrible as advertised. Dude can’t act but he does a good Tupac and while wildly mediocre directorial wise the finished product is no better or worse than most music bio pics they shit out over in Cali. This will be loved by the generation born in 2000 and beyond. Which is a good thing. Whatever gets them to makavelli and gridlock’d is a good thing

2. Jean Guizado's rating of the film All Eyez on Me

3. JoãoMoura's rating of the film All Eyez on Me

4. Jason Av's rating of the film All Eyez on Me

5. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film All Eyez on Me

La personalità gigantesca di Pac è resa piatta da delle scelte narrative agghiaccianti, che raccontano in modo strozzato piccoli pezzetti accennati della vita di Shakur, fallendo completamente nel dare profondità a tutte le cose incredibili che quest'uomo ha fatto per il genere e per la sua gente. Comprate il disco e mollate il biglietto, fate un favore a voi e alla memoria di Pac.

6. anarresti's rating of the film All Eyez on Me

After watching and as total ignorant of Tupac before the movie, it's really hard to see why he was idolized. Other than what always happens (the cruel waste of a young creative live making fans fuel a myth bigger than life itself). The other stuff, that the movie does not avoid depicting, is almost on the edge of repulsive. The world he gave into was a world of indulgence and bullying and ego and shit worth nothing.*

7. reiter's rating of the film All Eyez on Me

the movie about Tupac could be much better, trapped in many events and external factors it barely tells a story of a human

8. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film All Eyez on Me

All Eyez On Me was not a great movie, or at least it wasn't for me. Due to its sketchy story-line I felt it relied heavily on the viewer's prescience, of which I had none. Without it I'm sure any other spectator would agree with me, in thinking it's a mess.

9. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film All Eyez on Me

A complex subject matter, with even more complex, external ideas surrounding it, deserves more than this disjointed, underwhelming Lifetime-biopic can do for either. Tupac is simplified much like Hank Williams in I Saw the Light; he's smothered by a film that tries to race through events with desperately little development and cohesion. The music booms, some scenes shine, but the project criminally disappoints.

10. THE APOLL0's rating of the film All Eyez on Me

Narrative stay's trapped to an unnecessary interview recollection format for too long in what ends up being a series of and then's that would fit as a lifetime movie. Would have been great if they had followed the story structure of Mann's Ali for Shakur's life instead.