1. Vincent T's rating of the film All My Life

2. Hugo Poderoso's rating of the film All My Life

Regarding the execution, this film is truly ellegant, as some Picasso's drawings that consisted on a few lines, but gracefully painted. Regarding its photography, it captures a lively reality. Looking at it with a genre angle, it references a melodrama-like ideal world, referenced in Blue Velvet. As a state of mind, it's serene, calm and expresses peace of mind.

3. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film All My Life

4. gilmarlh's rating of the film All My Life

5. mezcolanza's rating of the film All My Life

Una gran canción acompañada de un vídeo sin gracia

6. Hussein Nassereddine's rating of the film All My Life

serves as a good video for the song, but as a short film, -although the visuals are really nice- there is nothing special.

7. martin77m's rating of the film All My Life

8. Niels Henrik Kirkegaard's rating of the film All My Life

9. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film All My Life

I could come up with all sorts of pretentious reasons why this would be a good short film and there are of course valid arguments to be found, but in the end it's just a three minute pan to the left with a nice soundtrack. See whatever you want to see in it, I won't bore anyone with my take on it.

10. Hanna Gjelten Hattrem's rating of the film All My Life

11. AdrianM.'s rating of the film All My Life

wow,what a charming fence, I love that fence, one of my favourite fences ever, I'd write an ode to that fence. and that vegetation, very beautiful vegetation,so serene. I'd write an ode to that too. and that song, charming song. I'd sit all day and drink coffee and smoke while listening to that

12. Tutu888's rating of the film All My Life

Nice fence, needs a little bit of paint

13. Alexander's rating of the film All My Life

Nice enough. Not exactly a 'film of the day'.

14. irises's rating of the film All My Life

so nice how it spans one way and it makes you look along with it with your eyes and it is so repetitive the way the eyes move. "all my life"

15. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film All My Life

16. Onbestendig's rating of the film All My Life

17. Susana Bessa's rating of the film All My Life

My kind of soundtrack within a beautiful panning shot.

18. robin's rating of the film All My Life

Basically a really good music video.

19. José Neves's rating of the film All My Life

blissful one sequence shot, written on film.

20. Cid Medeiros's rating of the film All My Life

Jazz music!! The song of an era...

21. Ashley Shen Y J's rating of the film All My Life

Collecting exuberant colors of all four seasons in a simple elegant panning shot.

22. Abstructures's rating of the film All My Life

23. Pan32's rating of the film All My Life

24. msmichel's rating of the film All My Life

Gorgeous travelogue along a fence as we're serenaded by Ella Fitzgerald. Just a waving fireman and a severed ear short of the opening of blue velvet.