1. G. Thomas Esmay's rating of the film All That Jazz

10/10. Fosse crafts an extraordinary film--8 1/2 meets musical theatre. If a big, bombastic musical number with sequins, cellophane and an existential fear of death sounds like fun to you, this is a must see.

2. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film All That Jazz

Artículo ("Kane3"): http://www.carlostejeda.com/2006_11_17_archive.html

3. bernardovazdecastro's rating of the film All That Jazz

Sort of Fellini's, but a very personal delirium by Fosse. Of course you have decadent man, full of sex and dream fantasies (remembering 8 1/2), but all that gags and jokes in that movie that he is trying to assemble (came from Leny), the dancing and singing (came from Cabaret). Unfortunately, Fosse made too it bureslec and the film can't breathe (rehearsal, family, hospital, film, dream).

4. Faustgelopoulos's rating of the film All That Jazz

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film All That Jazz

Smart, sexy, dark and dangerous. I saw this movie in college when I was in the film club. We showed it twice Saturday and Sunday and it sold out all four times. One of the guys in my dorm saw all 4 showings. It has an amazing set of performances. Roy had to audition, but he had done singing and dancing earlier in his career. Easily his finest performance. He was Broadway trained, BTW.

6. Rachel Tyler's rating of the film All That Jazz

One of the few movies where I like the end better than the beginning

7. MarcusArcus's rating of the film All That Jazz

8. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film All That Jazz

Roy Scheider gives the best performance in any Fosse film. The choreography is just great. The film is brilliantly made...and yet...I don't love it.

9. Alex Pintică's rating of the film All That Jazz

10. Thomas Dods's rating of the film All That Jazz

Great kaleidoscope visuals and and a fantastic leading performance from Schneider. Precursor to the work of David O Russell. Ready ahead of its time.

11. Chris's rating of the film All That Jazz

using my 5 balloon rating system, i give this movie 4 1⁄2 balloons

12. Raquel Santos Silva's rating of the film All That Jazz

Everything is show business. Even life's final act: death.

13. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film All That Jazz

Fosse's 8½ - It is pure art. Loved the music & Scheider's performance. A bit phantasmagorical during the last hour. "It's showtime, folks!"

14. Balthaz21's rating of the film All That Jazz

15. jonijtr's rating of the film All That Jazz

I cant get enough of it. . . . . . It's perfect

16. James Mackin's rating of the film All That Jazz

This is a film about how hard it is to be absolutely brilliant, made by someone absolutely brilliant. Infinity/10, will watch again and again.

17. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film All That Jazz

18. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film All That Jazz

I've seen a lot of movies lately that tackle the topic of the drive that comes with the want to create art and the issues that arrive and ensnare the artist on his quest for that creation, or performance. The others didn't get as meta about it as this one does. Stepping out of itself in more than one way, it also immerses itself in the world of performance art, and performance in it's own right, just as much.

19. Andrew Miller's rating of the film All That Jazz

Many of the best musicals are really journeys into the house of the mind-- sometimes a prison, sometimes a hospice.

20. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film All That Jazz

21. weinung812's rating of the film All That Jazz

22. Superfrog's rating of the film All That Jazz

I don't like musicals and am not too sensitive to dance either. Yet, I loved this one including the musical comedy bits, the dance bits. The not for general public dance bit in the middle is stunning...

23. Penelope q's rating of the film All That Jazz

Bob Fosse, I just want to dance!

24. raggiodisole's rating of the film All That Jazz

Some of that old razzle dazzle, plenty of dhozbiz, and no little verve, even if it a little uneven

← Previous 1 3 4