1. 00red00's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

A pretty depressing tragic tale. Mesmerising; I found myself transfixed. The 100 minutes without a word being spoken by the characters passed by surprisingly quickly. One of the more unusual films I've seen, but nevertheless really quite engaging.

2. Trickstian Shantih's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

3. Stefan Drees's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

A simple but somewhat very poetic dystopical scenario with good photography.

4. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

a lot of potencial, but not quite there yet

5. zi's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

I can't say I understood this film - I'd probably have to watch it several times to properly say what it was "about" - but I understand the sentiment, what it touches on in the human experience.

6. Matt Garite's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

Those of you who work on utopian studies will want to check this out.

7. Scholar Gypsy's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

the film smells like kitchen sink drama whick ı liked most of the isolated scenery . At the beginning , I thought its a bit escapist but then, felt that their shared loneliness is an obligation. looking forward to other pieces of the director.

8. Will Linhares's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

Slept in and out. Absolutely glorious. Hope to see it again.

9. panagiotatos's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

annoying, incomprehensible and pretentious.

10. Samuel Wells's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

Mixing unique imagery that borders on surreal and telling a story of the haves and have nots that feels true, the film waivers between the genres freely. It is quiet, giving full stage for the protagonist to speak to the audience, this works better than in other films. It feels natural, like a story teller speaking around a fire. The film captures my imagination, but doesn't capitalize, running out of energy soon.

11. captainfez's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

Pretty much how I pictured holiday camps.

12. jack's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

I found something similar to 'A Casa' directed by Sarunas Bartas...

13. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

A film with the beauty of breath, in which film, filmmaker, and the earth are wrapped up inside one another to the point where they're inseparable. A moving take on environmental themes, and political in that sense. Made me think of Nadia Bozak's great book The Cinematic Footprint, which I'd recommend to anyone who got something out of this. A bit more challenging than rewarding, but plenty rewarding for all that.

14. Slappy McGee's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

This movie is the most mellow, low-key picture that I've been forced to sit through in a very long while. Some would call it meditative... however, I would call it boring. I'm sure there's "meaning" to be found in here somewhere, but with the terribly monotone narration droning on in my ears, I just couldn't be bothered to look for any. Sorry, but it just bored me.

15. Nabil Hamzaki's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

"Love has a tendency of moving further and further, but there is a limit. When that limit is crossed, love turns into hatred. In order to avoid this change, love must become different."

16. Henk Lamers's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

Final score: 7. Storyline: 5, Originality: 9, Cinematography: 9, Involvement: 6, Sound: 6, Editing: 7, Educational: 7, Title design: 6, Acting: 6, Interesting: 7, Unusual: 9, Exciting: 6, Superior: 6

17. Corey's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

Soooo boring. Couldn't follow any of it. Not sure why I watched the whole thing.

18. marinos@agxivatein.com's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

Melancholic, weird, hypnotic, atmospheric with interesting photography and good acting - but also a bit boring and certainly a bit too 'loose' at times.

19. Armando's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

I enjoyed this quiet and meditative film. Mubi didn't know how to summarize its plot: a rivalry among three men living in a sort of modest utopia. This film is a meditation on the healing power of male friendship and nature. I have never seen a friendship between two men portrayed in such a moving and silent manner.

20. findfilm's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

Lower the pulse rate and sink into this meditative observation of life at it's simplest as the central characters simply live in an abandoned rural concept village. Dialogue is non-existent, voice-overs are poetical and dream sequences assist in providing an ethereal study of the men central to this love story. The unexpected conclusion and alt music over the credits provide the jolt back to our reality. Way cool.

21. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

Sci-fi architecture. Visions of possible worlds. Alternative realities and bizarre chronologies. Located at the juncture of utopia and dystopia.

22. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

At an hour and a half, this feels a bit like a short film stretched way beyond what the premise can sustain. It's a long string of symbolic evocations (all that mentation 'orange', etc.) VERY occasionally interspersed with chunks of context delivered through fairy tales and history. Because of how little genuinely happens, it's interminable, but photographically gorgeous, and semiotically sturdy.

23. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film All the Cities of the North

24. Miggy Angel's rating of the film All the Cities of the North