1. Marta Vicente's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

2. Eric Rucker's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

Lovely music from Jordi Savall et al, but pretentious European twattle otherwise. Same goes for the novel in my opinion. A friend who was an early music performer enjoyed them both but I think it does a disservice to the profound soulfulness of the music of Saint Colombe's and Marais to interlard their music and biography with 20th-Century European male insecurities masquerading as a sort of ersatz existentialism.

3. asleep's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

Wonderful soundtrack, that's all.

4. Worm's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

I felt like this movie kind of took an easy and contrived route to being "poetic". Maybe was a little melodramatic at parts. Although there is definintley some potential in it.

5. VOLUPTE NOIR's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

6. SueKi's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

Gracias Jordi Savall. ¡Bravo!

7. Hani's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

I loved it although I am not a big fan of period films.

8. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

"Tous les matins du monde sont sans retour." (all the mornings of the world are without return). Such a sad movie. For me, a combination of the following movies: "La Leggenda del Pianista Sull'Oceano" & "Photographing Fairies".

9. Burcu's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

“Tous les matins du monde sont sans retour.”

10. Isabel Ferreira's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

Oh dear, this one is so sad and beautiful!

11. Addy's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

"La música comunica lo que las palabras no pueden decir" Hermosa película!

12. Omar Fabricio's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

extraordinaria pelicula y mejor soundtrack

13. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

14. pelmel's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

"Surely one of the most hauntingly poetic films ever made: a tone poem on love and loss, the way that time flays us with memory and regret. The opening notes of "The Dreaming Girl" go straight to the fractured heart. Jean-Pierre Marielle's pitch-perfect performance of the grieving artist pursuing perfection is a masterly portrayal of restrained passion." Couldn't say it any better myself. Very touching.

15. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

this may be one of the most faithful adaptations I've ever seen.

16. Hale Köksal's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

Tous Les Matins du Monde will always be myfavorite movie!

17. Lefteris Becerra's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

18. Natasha Subramaniam's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

I adore Guillaume Depardieu, but I simply couldn't get into this film. The badly synced instrument playing drove me nuts. I tried.

19. gongoina's rating of the film All the Mornings of the World

Long live Jordi Savall, savior of viola da gamba! The soundtrack is marvelous: http://www.last.fm/music/Jordi+Savall/Tous+Les+Matins+Du+Monde