1. spasmolytic's rating of the film All the Real Girls

Flawed but the ending still gets to me.

2. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film All the Real Girls

Close your eyes. Now pretend that you didn't see this movie.

3. Thomas Waddington's rating of the film All the Real Girls

Really hated this film. Reminded me of Dawson's Creek.

4. raggiodisole's rating of the film All the Real Girls

Against expectations, I enjoyed this. Not thoroughly; the relationship never felt entirely believable, but it was nuanced and not hackneyed. Go positive, and we have characters you want to believe in, gorgeous cinematography, and a sympathetically likeable soundtrack. Good work.

5. jamescrane1@sky.com's rating of the film All the Real Girls

Does anyone know the song/piece of music around 41 minutes?

6. alimcintyre's rating of the film All the Real Girls

It certainly worked for me

7. Adam Rapley's rating of the film All the Real Girls

I am genuinely at a loss for how to rate this film. Disillusioned by the opening, I somehow persevered through to the hour mark where the piece finally hit its emotional mark. The second act became an emotionally charged and pointedly sharp hitting movement. Redolent of Deschanel's 500 Days of Summer, this film unexpectedly finds itself on a similar trajectory, drawing parallels to the 2009 chronological follower.

8. Marta Donati's rating of the film All the Real Girls

Quirky, bittersweet, melancholic. Beautiful, unbelievably sad landscapes.

9. keithinhull@gmail.com's rating of the film All the Real Girls

Although this was a quiet film I thought it had some real truth to it. At times the photography was superb

10. SiIencio's rating of the film All the Real Girls

Misty & dreamlike, an autumn waiting for poetry to come home. With the feeling laid for some hypnotic romance, Gordon Green misfires by dipping his feet into the shallow end & reducing his characters to confused halfwits with nothing to give. Puzzling to see how a narrative can go nowhere for so long as if the first script draft scribbled over the back of an envelop was good enough. Ambition shortened, sugar piled up

11. DJSE's rating of the film All the Real Girls

12. ssolf's rating of the film All the Real Girls

THIS is what a perfect US indie is! I fell in love with the relationship between the geography of the place and the drama of the characters. Slow beat, delicate and sympathetic to its surroundings. This is a script not concerned in whether or not 'the event' happens, more so the journeys of the characters before and after. Green cares a lot about is characters and their world and that is felt.

13. Equillydire's rating of the film All the Real Girls

'bad poetry' in a backwater... unravelling true love from lust and friendship was never easy but set against the structureless decay and hardship of a drawling broken americana it takes on a delicacy and tenderness that is hopeful and inspiring. Gently constructed and honestly acted I enjoyed this slow burn poem to honesty.

14. Addy K.'s rating of the film All the Real Girls

It is difficult to forget the languid beauty of the opening scene. Like first love, this film represents the poetic naiveté of its director and friends (including d.p. Tim Orr, who does his best work here). Comparisons to Cassavetes and Malick are valid. Whatever happened to David Gordon Green happened after ALL THE REAL GIRLS. Recent films may have diluted Green's 'personal vision'…but we'll always have this.

15. Andrew Miller's rating of the film All the Real Girls

I remember being interested by the opening scenes, but eventually a plot got in the way. I gave Green one more chance.

16. Joe Curtin's rating of the film All the Real Girls

a pleasure to watch. beautiful cinematography

17. J. O.'s rating of the film All the Real Girls

A romantic dreamland, or wasteland, where endlessly talking characters collide and explode. It's sentimental, honest, slow-paced and sad. It should feel stilted and corny, but somehow it works and it's heartbreaking. The performances are exceptional. The look feels dated, but in an appropriate way. Muted, desaturated colours. A dying landscape - autumn. A wonderful movie to revisit.

18. Elena Lazic's rating of the film All the Real Girls

19. Mogambo's rating of the film All the Real Girls

The opening scene is one of my all-time favorites. So much emotion with so little going on.

20. Tigrão's rating of the film All the Real Girls

There is a weird combination of "Badlands", "The Deer Hunter", and "Blue Valentine" in that film. A dream-like atmosphere with raw emotions. All the dialogues, that may sound cheesy and corny in another film, sound perfect and honest here. Wonderful.

21. Zac Zellers's rating of the film All the Real Girls

"I had a dream that you grew a garden on a trampoline, and I was so happy that I invented peanut butter." this movie is so sweet, quirky, and sentimental; it makes me wanna puke. I want to like this but it's too earnest and boring.

22. micah van hove's rating of the film All the Real Girls

23. suddenmoves's rating of the film All the Real Girls

Not quite as beguiling as George Washington, but it still has that remarkable sense of place, and honesty, and looks super lovely.

24. Harry Rossi's rating of the film All the Real Girls

Another wonderful film from David Gordon Green. Makes me even sadder he's no longer making movies like this anymore.