1. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

I could not stomach the camerawork. It felt gimmicky and stylized.

2. Fabiha's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

"I'm collecting all of my experiences, and I'm afraid I'll drown in the present moment."

3. Mtume Gant's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

Documentary (?) Not quite sure how when you can feel the directing crafting the situations but didn't mean at its best I didn't feel something. The total of it didn't always add up for me. But if you were ever young and lost you'll feel something

4. Matt Richards's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

This is a fantastic rendering of listless youth with over-comfortable lives and the deep longing for something unknown, that the world has yet to reveal. The cinematography is superbly fluid and perfectly matched to the incredible soundtrack. While nothing very much happens, by the end there is change and the culmination of all those sleepless nights begins to reveal itself. 4 stars.

5. postblueink's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

(01. 07. 2017). i was seeing this film without subs in Poland when i don`t know even few polish words. but picture, actors, fabula. it was magic feeling to be a foreigner in full hall of people, to be young with young people who's watching on youth in the projector, to be someone another one from another all. just cup of coffee and falling down the screen. i need so to re-watch this.

6. Carl Penguin's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

it's cool, but not that interesting

7. Conn Tubacu's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

8. Alice Cerconi's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

makes you dance and be free :)

9. alina.'s rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

10. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

At times it felt a little gimmicky, but the heart of this film bleeds through in its truest form. An amazing tale of youth and all the unknowingness that comes with it!

11. Emrys's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

Another window into youth, through non-actors, blending documentary and fiction, this time in Warsaw. Gorgeous, personal, honest, and with great music.

12. illibelulle's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

13. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

Un retrato melancólico de la búsqueda del amor, centrada en un joven sentimental y complejo. Las imágenes y la música son hipnóticas. Creí ver en su estilo la influencia del Malick más reciente. Admito que me resisto a calificarla de cine documental. En todo caso, constituye una experiencia original.

14. Loud Rocks's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

15. Simon's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

16. Soille.'s rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

I wanted to cry very badly.

17. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

Cool because I was in all of these parties and danced awkwardly as well.

18. Aukse's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

19. Patricija And's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

One of the best movies I've seen this year. It's strange how it manages to talk about some of the banal themes, like love, relationships, meaning of things, and make it sound so new and interesting. Maybe it's because of the cinematography/documentary style. After the movie you want to immediately go to Warsaw or some dark rave party. It turns you up for that stuff. Amazing movie. Recommended.

20. Pedja's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

Cinema Verité MASTER PIECE! Docufiction step-by-step with confused bourgeois kids in Warsaw, Poland.

21. Joshuah's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

It's mostly adolescents dancing, and then dancing some more. At least the soundtrack is good.

22. MarcusArcus's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights