1. Louis Robert's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

Moments filled with emotions but no context to make it relatable. Pretty much like Song to Song. Oh and just when you start to feel something it just cuts to another random moment. Great scene with a bunny suit tho!

2. Renton47's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

It's reductive to compare every well-photographed, movement-as-poetry indie to Malick, but this one is similar to Song to Song so who cares. It also makes me think that film is a masterclass, the way that it endows vacuity with genuine soul, whereas here it's at very least entitled if not outright air-headed. Sure the critique is inherent, but if you're this fucking pretty why would you care?

3. amandav's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

longing! loneliness! desperation! drunkenness! alcohol-activated lust! some sort of hope! were all so accurately portrayed i wanted to cry

4. Bilouaustria's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

What Malick wanted to achieve over the last four or five years is in this film, the aching beauty and the emptiness of all. It feels really childish but beautiful, as true as can be and terribly artificial, fiction and documentary (stagged documentary ?), and it is all this at the same time, the vain, the worst and also the exquisite light of some moments. Polish youth, Grande Bellezza. Worth a try.

5. caddie's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

Sadly the trailer gave away the best scenes of the movie. Difficult to follow storytelling, jumping editing. Self discoveries and partying for party's sake but what else is out there? The y-s really are a sad generation.

6. Viginti_tres's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

I often say that my favourite scene in a film is the party sequence, where the music gets loud, the visuals flowing and chaotic, where the story drops of for a sequence of sensual cinema. 'Sleepless Nights' is a feature length party scene. The music doesn't stop, it drives you through this dreamscape of youthful memories that cut together with visible seams but no real connective tissue.

7. Rubia Carolina's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

Warsaw, the new Berlin. Joachim Trier´s Oslo, 31. august. ´700 days of waiting for something to happen and 400 days of pretending to be somebody you’re not. Does it all come down to acting? An ability to create a more spectacular version of yourself?'

8. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

I could not stomach the camerawork. It felt gimmicky and stylized.

9. Fabiha's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

"I'm collecting all of my experiences, and I'm afraid I'll drown in the present moment."

10. Mtume Gant's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

Documentary (?) Not quite sure how when you can feel the directing crafting the situations but didn't mean at its best I didn't feel something. The total of it didn't always add up for me. But if you were ever young and lost you'll feel something

11. Matt Richards's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

This is a fantastic rendering of listless youth with over-comfortable lives and the deep longing for something unknown, that the world has yet to reveal. The cinematography is superbly fluid and perfectly matched to the incredible soundtrack. While nothing very much happens, by the end there is change and the culmination of all those sleepless nights begins to reveal itself. 4 stars.

12. postblueink's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

(01. 07. 2017). i was seeing this film without subs in Poland when i don`t know even few polish words. but picture, actors, fabula. it was magic feeling to be a foreigner in full hall of people, to be young with young people who's watching on youth in the projector, to be someone another one from another all. just cup of coffee and falling down the screen. i need so to re-watch this.

13. Carl Penguin's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

it's cool, but not that interesting

14. Conn Tubacu's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

15. Alice Cerconi's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

makes you dance and be free :)

16. alina.'s rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

17. Malik Dowdy's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

At times it felt a little gimmicky, but the heart of this film bleeds through in its truest form. An amazing tale of youth and all the unknowingness that comes with it!

18. Emrys's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

Another window into youth, through non-actors, blending documentary and fiction, this time in Warsaw. Gorgeous, personal, honest, and with great music.

19. illibelulle's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

20. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

Un retrato melancólico de la búsqueda del amor, centrada en un joven sentimental y complejo. Las imágenes y la música son hipnóticas. Creí ver en su estilo la influencia del Malick más reciente. Admito que me resisto a calificarla de cine documental. En todo caso, constituye una experiencia original.

21. Loud Rocks's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

22. Simon's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

23. Soille.'s rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

I wanted to cry very badly.

24. Ilona Buffet's rating of the film All These Sleepless Nights

Cool because I was in all of these parties and danced awkwardly as well.