1. Diderot's rating of the film All Tomorrow's Parties

An enjoyable if meandering collection of clips from the history of the festival that loses steam in the final 20 minutes but ends with Patti Smith so everything's OK.

2. Valentina Sanchez's rating of the film All Tomorrow's Parties

3. chanandre's rating of the film All Tomorrow's Parties

that fucking line-up. goooooooooooooold!

4. jimmymarkum's rating of the film All Tomorrow's Parties

Battles: *****. It's so true, what they've been defined: like Smurfs on acid- I can empathize. The only mistake the director made was actually starting that way. After Battles, the film could never get back to that level again..Lots of fun though anyway! Then, I'd only have liked more time given to some of the acts: the fat woman with that beautiful voice, or that b**ch from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, she was a f***g snake

5. Nuno André Silva's rating of the film All Tomorrow's Parties

6. EastyBoy's rating of the film All Tomorrow's Parties

I liked the way that it was basically an avant-garde montage of clips rather than a standard documentary (really suitable for the music it's depicting). I kinda wished that there were longer performance clips, but I think it succeded in showing how fucking awesome the festival is and makes me want to go!

7. fmeshtar's rating of the film All Tomorrow's Parties

I fucking loved Lightning Bolt performance - so STRONG!

8. Cat's rating of the film All Tomorrow's Parties

ATP. There's no other reason to go to Butlins.

9. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film All Tomorrow's Parties

rob sheffield of rolling stone said, "all tomorrow's parties was the festival that makes all others seem like a trip to the dentist." and this documentary pretty much captures that saying.

10. Pouya G. Asadi's rating of the film All Tomorrow's Parties

11. pivic's rating of the film All Tomorrow's Parties

I've blogged about it in its entirety here: http://niklasblog.com/?p=5074 It’s directed by Jonathan Caouette and the festival-goers, most of which contributed film and stills when ATP asked for it, mostly for this documentary. It’s notably also shot by Vincent Moon, who’s done a lot of Take Away Shows, where he’s filmed quasi-famous bands performing their songs (mostly acoustic sets) on the streets.