1. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film Allegro non troppo

2. FISCHER's rating of the film Allegro non troppo

Une animation des plus efficaces qui rappelle sans la renier (mais en la parodiant) le "Fantasia" de Walt Disney avec six petites historiettes construites sur des airs célèbres de grands compositeurs musicaux ..... www.cinefiches.com

3. DilettaAnselmi's rating of the film Allegro non troppo

4. José Neves's rating of the film Allegro non troppo

What loses it is the fact that is so Italian-style. Pretending to mean more than can handle, from an interesting point of derision it get's lost in an accumulation of very bad taste Fellini-ish effects and overburdened jokes and figuration. The animation sections are mainly a legacy of an obsolete psychedelia and, again, particularly, burdened with significance. Just a curiosity.

5. Log Lady's rating of the film Allegro non troppo

Uneven animation ranging from the psychedelic and clumsy first sequence to 'Boléro' and 'Valse triste'. The crazy and absurd live-action elevates the whole film (a granny dancing with gorilla etc.), and even with technically inferior animation manages to succeed in poking fun at Disney and being more interesting than Fantasia. It's the relaxed and uncompromising approach that almost makes you forget the shortcomings.

6. Cbarky99's rating of the film Allegro non troppo

A charming mix of deceptively-simple animation, occasional claymation and live action. It would be entertaining enough as is, but the farcical live-action framing segments push it towards classic status. I loved the fact that the gorilla's sneakers were clearly visible in a couple of shots.

7. xrystyna's rating of the film Allegro non troppo

i loved the punk-style movie linking the animation pieces (5 stars without any hesitation). yet animation itself was slightly disappointing (some pieces felt dated). but all in all, i had fun

8. redux's rating of the film Allegro non troppo

The 'Bolero' and 'Valse triste' segments are utter genius, the rest is more or less forgettable.

9. VS Twaystland's rating of the film Allegro non troppo

just watched it again--still great...

10. josher's rating of the film Allegro non troppo

I watched this because I saw Sibelius' Valse Triste segment on youtube. It was so visually stunning and emotionally moving that I had to see the rest. Unfortunately none of the other segments are as engaging, nor the animation in them nearly as beautiful. Bolero was downright decent. But I was dissapointed by all of the silly animations, slapstick, and awkward social commentary in the rest of the film.

11. Fernanda Buonafina's rating of the film Allegro non troppo

Well several things to say about this movie, all good, but I will focus on my favorite part - Feline Fantasy, sounded by Jean Sibelius Valse Triste....the music is beautiful, and the piece about the ghost cat is so touching.....it matches the music so perfectly.....