1. Luih Valencia's rating of the film Allegro

Es bueno que desde un inicio se nos aclare qué y por qué es que el personaje se dedica intensamente a la música. Es curioso como todas las escenas del film se desarrollan durante la noche, tal vez ligado al temperamento del personaje. Así como la ficción presente al olvido de sus recuerdos es interesante, pero hay ciertos huecos y pienso es, por la poca duración del film.

2. Adam Rapley's rating of the film Allegro

Thoroughly disappointed by this film. As a classical pianist and lover of musical performance, this film starts off with that in mind then veers off. Disregarding that, the premise of the film also starts out strong but doesn't live up to it's own ambitions and is over self-indulgent without providing a captivating dynamic. This film simply isn't as good as it likes to think it is!

3. Anita G's rating of the film Allegro

Didn't hold my attention at all. Wasn't convinced by the performances or the storyline.

4. Jason Major's rating of the film Allegro

This was hard work making it through till the end and I was left wondering if it was worth the effort. Echoes of Gondry certainly, But a poor mans Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind non the less. The story was thinner but much more complex and confusing than the former.

5. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Allegro

Quite a bizarre method to make amends with the past... nice!

6. caroline's rating of the film Allegro

I would have given it 3.5 out of 5- so I err toward 4 out of 5- given that I haven't the facility for such subtleties.

7. ajlavers's rating of the film Allegro

Very disappointing. High concept, but in the end shallow and boring

8. Real_Stephanie's rating of the film Allegro

I really wanted to like this film but I just couldn't. It is simply not as good as it thinks it is.

9. raggiodisole's rating of the film Allegro

I wasn't convinced by this film. Cold and irrational, not much heart. Touches of humour kept it moving, and there was some intrigue in the concept

10. Squashua's rating of the film Allegro

Certainly an intriguing, and unexpected, premise but the film is plagued by not being able to reach its own lofty ambitions. Technically it just comes across as dodgy and limp rather than purposefully lo-fi, the acting isn't particularly memorable and the director seems fixated on doing extreme close-ups of Helena Christensen's face rather than spending time with the intricacies of the plot. Lovely music score mind.

11. Draughtsman Without Contract's rating of the film Allegro

I can't help thinking this would have made a great novel by Peter Hoeg. As a film it is neither sufficiently romantic nor sufficiently coldly impersonal. Many will empathise with the conceit of putting memories into boxes in order to forget. Eexpanding the box to a whole area of Copenhagen is a great idea. But we need to be shown more; told less. Still 'you have to come back and pick up your talent' is a great line!

12. Ursula Bree's rating of the film Allegro

I’d say I have seen such a delicate draw about love: faith and memories.

13. Ivan Kashdan's rating of the film Allegro

Very theatrical, best appreciated from a distance. Up close, you struggle to believe in his great love, which is approached with the same restraint as piano-land. A pity they captured the stage with a handheld camera, because I think the human element was lost in the rush. The zone is a wonderful concept, but it can't tell us that (as it does here). We have to find that out for ourselves, as in Tarkovsky's Stalker.

14. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Allegro

Your future depends on your choices. Nice cinematography, director Christoffer Boe makes his proganist's head confused one more time as he did in " Reconstruction" and as he also does with our own minds. quite reflexive and beautiful movie.

15. Mihail Fotopoulos's rating of the film Allegro

What a great movie.I saw it 3 years before in Thessaloniki Internati onal Film Festival and after the end of the movie all the audience was excited an claping hands

16. Sexy Beast's rating of the film Allegro

Hmm...never heard of it...but will check it out. Then again the last modern update to a Tarkovsky film was terrible. DAMN YOU SODERBERG!!!!

17. vordven's rating of the film Allegro

18. Burak Nalbantoğlu's rating of the film Allegro

Having been fascinated by Reconstruction, i have to admit that this was a bit disappointing. It was good but far from meeting my expectations. I guess he set the bar too high with his first feature, now it is hard even for him to go higher. Still ,can't wait to see his other films.

19. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Allegro

Although I'm not entirely pleased with the dogma-like direction the core of the story is intelligent, and as most sad things, very beautiful.