1. João Rocha's rating of the film Almost Famous

Well, I'm in love with this one

2. majidalqassim's rating of the film Almost Famous

I really enjoyed watching this. Despite its banalities (which were a surprise considering this film's popularity), it was a fun watch. The soundtrack may be a little too much for some, but I loved it. Kate Hudson's performance is scarily phenomenal.

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film Almost Famous

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

4. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Almost Famous

5. blkrchs's rating of the film Almost Famous

6. MisterColo93's rating of the film Almost Famous

7. spasmolytic's rating of the film Almost Famous

That Cameron Crowe starry-eyed tenderhearted sappy button pushing can go overboard at times, and that is certainly true here, but I can't help but enjoy it on rare occasion.

8. Nuno J. F. Fernandes's rating of the film Almost Famous

9. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Almost Famous

10. chockablock's rating of the film Almost Famous

Patrick Fugit is brilliant!

11. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film Almost Famous

I personally love this one, but I wouldn't be so sure if anyone who isn't into calssic rock would enjoy it. The I AM A GOLDEN GOD scene makes me laugh everytime.

12. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Almost Famous

Maybe I missed something here, maybe I missed watching it at the right moment of my life. It's a pleasant watch with a good soundtrack, not much more than that. It has no depth whatsoever.

13. bitterMoo's rating of the film Almost Famous

14. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Almost Famous

"I'm always home, man! I'm uncool!"

15. pluviosity's rating of the film Almost Famous

I always felt that Kate Hudson stole the scenes a lot. And no, not in a good way.

16. DenoResandono's rating of the film Almost Famous

Damn, I had no idea what to say about this movie. Well, it's a good coming of age drama. It left some great impressions to me. The plot is so moving. Watching this movie made me feel like I was watching 3 Idiots (2009) for the first time. I don't know. I can't explain why. I can feel sad, happy, anger, all at once. It is simply - beautiful....

17. Balthaz21's rating of the film Almost Famous

18. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Almost Famous

19. Elaine Bautista's rating of the film Almost Famous

20. Inês Guimarães's rating of the film Almost Famous

The film that made you wish you lived in the 60's and 70's

21. truffraud's rating of the film Almost Famous

crowe lets us experience what it is like to truly LIVE, albeit through the perspective of the most boring and unremarkable narrator.

22. wiwitaek's rating of the film Almost Famous

23. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Almost Famous

Good script, some nice performances and an unapologetically rose-tinted view of the period that only superficially engages with the shadow beneath the sex, drugs and rock'n'roll. Strictly MOR but enjoyable nonetheless.

24. vea's rating of the film Almost Famous

Funny flick which I wouldn't take it too seriously. Lazy Sunday- this may be your film choice. And indeed Kate Hudson really glows in it.