1. MisterColo93's rating of the film Almost Famous

2. spasmolytic's rating of the film Almost Famous

That Cameron Crowe starry-eyed tenderhearted sappy button pushing can go overboard at times, and that is certainly true here, but I can't help but enjoy it on rare occasion.

3. Nuno J. F. Fernandes's rating of the film Almost Famous

4. Ricardo Zambujo's rating of the film Almost Famous

5. chockablock's rating of the film Almost Famous

Patrick Fugit is brilliant!

6. Eugenia Barr's rating of the film Almost Famous

Will my life never feel complete til I yell I AM A GOLDEN GOD from a rooftop and jump down into a pool. Also great movie. Misses one star cause at the beginning Lester says sth about Lou Reed not being that good and you don't mess with Lou.

7. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Almost Famous

Maybe I missed something here, maybe I missed watching it at the right moment of my life. It's a pleasant watch with a good soundtrack, not much more than that. It has no depth whatsoever.

8. bitterMoo's rating of the film Almost Famous

9. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Almost Famous

"I'm always home, man! I'm uncool!"

10. pluviosity's rating of the film Almost Famous

I always felt that Kate Hudson stole the scenes a lot. And no, not in a good way.

11. DenoResandono's rating of the film Almost Famous

Damn, I had no idea what to say about this movie. Well, it's a good coming of age drama. It left some great impressions to me. The plot is so moving. Watching this movie made me feel like I was watching 3 Idiots (2009) for the first time. I don't know. I can't explain why. I can feel sad, happy, anger, all at once. It is simply - beautiful....

12. Balthaz21's rating of the film Almost Famous

13. Glue Sniffer's rating of the film Almost Famous

14. Elaine Bautista's rating of the film Almost Famous

15. Inês Guimarães's rating of the film Almost Famous

The film that made you wish you lived in the 60's and 70's

16. truffraud's rating of the film Almost Famous

crowe lets us experience what it is like to truly LIVE, albeit through the perspective of the most boring and unremarkable narrator.

17. wiwitaek's rating of the film Almost Famous

18. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film Almost Famous

Good script, some nice performances and an unapologetically rose-tinted view of the period that only superficially engages with the shadow beneath the sex, drugs and rock'n'roll. Strictly MOR but enjoyable nonetheless.

19. vea's rating of the film Almost Famous

Funny flick which I wouldn't take it too seriously. Lazy Sunday- this may be your film choice. And indeed Kate Hudson really glows in it.

20. First Lady Dré's rating of the film Almost Famous

21. crushedbones's rating of the film Almost Famous

Wasn't it supposed to be great?

22. harringtonellie's rating of the film Almost Famous

I don't know why I put off watching this film for so many years because its actually pretty bloody charming, and I have to support the decision to feature Zooey Deschanel for about 5-7 minutes through-out the entire film because frankly, she gets on my tits.

23. Penelope q's rating of the film Almost Famous

I guess would have love it if I was 15.

24. Angus George Alexander Brown's rating of the film Almost Famous

Exciting and heartfelt. Perhaps a little too sweet a reflection on his own life, Crowe depicts the two most perfect geeks I've ever seen in film. 'Almost Famous' isn't going to change the world, but it's a great Friday evening.